[APP][Mar 3] Custom Clock Widget - V1.0 Free/Pro - Analog [THEMES][CUSTOMIZATION]

OP Unconn

6th November 2011, 11:46 AM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 10

82 posts
I've been using the free version for quite a while now, and would like to have the full one, but market says it's not available to me. I have no probs buying various other paid apps.
Please advise. TIA.
10th November 2011, 03:13 AM   |  #102  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 110

388 posts
More
I am working on a minor update with a few new graphic parts (new edge, new face, a few new simple hands, cool new roman numbers, a few new ticks). I also fixed a graphical glitch with the shadows that most would not have noticed.

I am thinking of removing some parts, but I have no idea what parts people use. I mean, I remove just one face and I am sure I will make someone upset. LOL.

One more thing, I think I need to do is update the free version so it is clear that the Full version is not an 'unlock' but a replacement. I have had a few support e-mails on this recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fook42

Thank you very much for this nice widget. it runs like a charme on my HTC Desire with Cyanogenmod 7.1!

By now i am still searching for a widget that displays a 24h face (of course with a accordingly moving hour-hand of half speed). swatch and other producers of pilot wrist-watches made watches of this kind and i like the idea of having a whole day being displayed in total ( you may google it to get an idea of what i am speaking of... "24h wrist-watch").

Do you think it will be possible to add such a "feature" to your widget as an option? the deluxe-version may include i.e. a selection whether the 12 or the 24/0 will be shown at the top and the numbers to be used can change from all 24 or only every 2nd (0,2,4,6...22)

what do you think about this?
it would make me really happy to see this in a next version of your nice clock widget.

fook42.

You have your wish. Next version will have the option for a 24 hour sweeping hand. I have also added some 24 hour numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaupin

Been looking for a Movado clock since I first bought my phone. No luck. now I have one.

THANKS!!!

You are welcome and thank you. I like what you did with the custom background. Well done.
10th November 2011, 03:18 AM   |  #103  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh

388 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willam71

I've been using the free version for quite a while now, and would like to have the full one, but market says it's not available to me. I have no probs buying various other paid apps.
Please advise. TIA.

What does the error actually say? Also, are you running a custom DPI/resolution? Sometimes the new market will not let you download an app if your are not running the DPI made for your phone. Let us know.

It could also have to do with the way I am sizing things. I will look at this soon and probably drop support for Android 1.5 and pickup better support for tablets at the same time.
10th November 2011, 07:03 AM   |  #104  
Thanks Meter: 10

82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unconn

What does the error actually say? Also, are you running a custom DPI/resolution? Sometimes the new market will not let you download an app if your are not running the DPI made for your phone. Let us know.

It could also have to do with the way I am sizing things. I will look at this soon and probably drop support for Android 1.5 and pickup better support for tablets at the same time.

Thanks for getting back to me.
The error is 'This item is not available in your country'. I am running GB 2.3.5 and using default DPI (240).
12th November 2011, 08:10 PM   |  #105  
Nevada
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Animation?
Just loaded up the pro... really nice.

Any chance to get animation for these basic ideas?

Moving second hand (alt colors)
How about day/date on face
Bezel ring that can move (Be pretty cool to make the bezel move as a timer)

I've been looking for a Day/Date similar to the Oris TT series or even a Rolex Submariner "bubble" date.

And... got the new GB 2.3.5 with T-MO... clock "click" does not work.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oris tt1.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	780595   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oris tt diver.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	780596   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oris F1.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	780609   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rolex Sub.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	780614  
Last edited by REConsultant; 12th November 2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: makes more sense
5th April 2012, 10:10 AM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
problem
the paid-for full app installs but is inaccessible. I'm using a Defy +, MB526. I subsequently tried the free app and that works. What's the problem?
5th April 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #107  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh

388 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit jaggi

the paid-for full app installs but is inaccessible. I'm using a Defy +, MB526. I subsequently tried the free app and that works. What's the problem?

Inaccessible? Try un-installing the free version. Also, the google licensing requires you have an internet connection when you use it so that it can cache the license. Let us know how it goes.

Jay
5th April 2012, 11:52 AM   |  #108  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh

388 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by REConsultant

Just loaded up the pro... really nice.

Any chance to get animation for these basic ideas?

Moving second hand (alt colors)
How about day/date on face
Bezel ring that can move (Be pretty cool to make the bezel move as a timer)

I've been looking for a Day...

Some good ideas there. Smooth animation its difficult on widgets and is a battery hog. Sorry for delay in replying.
23rd September 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #109  
Flag The Land of Choice
Thanks Meter: 50

247 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi there,
I just bought the pro version, loving it, using it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab P7500 and I would like to make the widget bigger so it fit on a 10.1" screen, but there's no such option. Can this be implemented? Again, thanks for such a nice widget!
8th October 2012, 03:04 PM   |  #110  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh

388 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungureanuc

Hi there,
I just bought the pro version, loving it, using it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab P7500 and I would like to make the widget bigger so it fit on a 10.1" screen, but there's no such option. Can this be implemented? Again, thanks for such a nice widget!

Thank you.

The new version in testing now (coming soon) has an option currently called "Compatibility Zoom". This option was originally for increasing the size of the image on a High DPI display (like tablets and some new phones). I ended up coding around the resizing issue, but I have left the zoom option (for now) to mess with. This option combined with the option to resize widgets in Android 3.x+ may give you what you are looking for.

I will put a pre-release in the next post.

- Unconnected

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, clock, custom, theme, widget
Previous Thread Next Thread