Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][Mar 3] Custom Clock Widget - V1.0 Free/Pro - Analog [THEMES][CUSTOMIZATION]

OP Unconn

6th January 2011, 04:33 PM   |  #11  
Flag Cape Coral, Florida
Thanks Meter: 630

3,777 posts
More
Would love to download but like previous post RapidShare has reached limits and QR code not working.
6th January 2011, 04:44 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 94

594 posts
This looks great, I was able to make one look exactly as I wanted. Only thing holding me back from using it is no access to alarms when tapping it like the stock clock widget. If you could add in this functionality it would probably immediately be the best clock widget on the market and worth paying a couple bucks for.
6th January 2011, 05:43 PM   |  #13  
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 48

369 posts
More
I can't find it in the market and i can't download it. Could've you upload it to xda?
Tbo-art.

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA App
6th January 2011, 05:48 PM   |  #14  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdp

This looks great, I was able to make one look exactly as I wanted. Only thing holding me back from using it is no access to alarms when tapping it like the stock clock widget. If you could add in this functionality it would probably immediately be the best clock widget on the market and worth paying a couple bucks for.

I'll second this comment -- the typical use case for a clock widget is to fiddle around with it for a while until you get one you like, after which you probably won't change it for a while. Once it is set up, it's much more convenient to be able to access the alarm when you tap on the clock.

If the widget provided easy access to the alarm, I would definitely use it since the clocks themselves look great!
6th January 2011, 06:23 PM   |  #15  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 122

502 posts
More
awesome clock i am digging it , nize work my brotha from anotha motha

screenshots
http://neffstarr.posterous.com/screenshot-android-273

another
http://neffstarr.posterous.com/screenshot-metal-bot
Last edited by Neffstarr; 6th January 2011 at 06:25 PM.
6th January 2011, 07:14 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 25

267 posts
More
Like kgbrown247 wrote we cant download it...can someone upload app here?
6th January 2011, 07:31 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 110

392 posts
More
Sorry guys. it should be available from the market. Just search for Custom Clock. Should be right at the top. I will have to check the links and either fix (or remove) the Rapid Share link. I will also try to upload the newest version.

Love the 'thanks' messages and the screenshots! i would love to see more screenshots! Maybe I will upload my current. Home.

I am hoping to release a newer version soon, and hopefully it it might be ready for 1.0 releasise. When that happens I may keep the AD supported option with fewer options and graphics. Then release an AD free version with full options for $2, $1 or maybe $.50. LOL

Working on some new graphics and adding a Glass option for the next release. v1.0 I hope to have completely costomizable colors, and maybe the options to load a user chosen graphic for the Face.

-Unconn
Last edited by Unconn; 6th January 2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: typing.
6th January 2011, 07:35 PM   |  #18  
Flag Crowthorne, Berkshire
Thanks Meter: 38

323 posts
More
Wonderful. I look forward to seeing this evolve. 1x1 would be a great option for those sensitive to screen flora

Btw. Search market for "custom clock widget" and it will rise above the pay for dross that it renders obsolete.
6th January 2011, 07:49 PM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 110

392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomj777

Wonderful. I look forward to seeing this evolve. 1x1 would be a great option for those sensitive to screen flora

Btw. Search market for "custom clock widget" and it will rise above the pay for dross that it renders obsolete.

Ha!. Thank you.

I will consider a 1x1 widget if I get enough requests. I did not want to clutter it up too much. (BTW it resizes well from 4x4 to 1x1 if you are using a custom launcher like ADW or Launcher pro.)
Last edited by Unconn; 6th January 2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Agh. My typing...
6th January 2011, 07:54 PM   |  #20  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 122

502 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crni6

Like kgbrown247 wrote we cant download it...can someone upload app here?

i had no issues i scan the code and bam

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, clock, custom, theme, widget
Previous Thread Next Thread