Can somebody help me to solve this issue?
Hi all, i do have big problem with my 4GB SD Card in Vodafone 845 (Androind 2.1) which won't mount correctly in WinXP SP3. New drive letter is assigned to SD Card, but when i try to access this new drive i always get message "Drive not found!". Approx. 1 week ago this procedure was working fine, and i was able to access new drive without any problems, but now this is not working for unknown reason. I tried to remove and reinsert SD Card, but it didn't help. SD Card is 100% fine, i can access data on it through phone itself - wallpapers, music etc. I thought that maybe USB cable is damaged, but it's not. I can access all data which are located in phone memory without any problem through this cable in Windows. Then i thought PC Suite app which was provided with this phone became corrupt so i reinstalled this app including phone drivers, but this didn't help. I tried to search for newer drivers for this phone, but i didn't find any. In device managers all devices are and were correctly installed - no unknown devices asking for drivers. So then i decided to do fresh install of Windows XP with hope that this will solve problem, but situation is same and it didn't help at all. I tried to install "automount" app from market, but it didn't help at all. I'm playing with these for long hours now, but still no working solutions.
Last edited by Pepo79; 22nd November 2010 at 05:18 AM.