This lightweight tool takes a kernel, and flashes it to your device. You can give it the kernel in zImage or CWM flashable zip format. Some people have come across bootloops when using clockworkmod to flash kernels, hopefully this tool will prove to fit better for the job. It can also push and apply kernel modules. I have now flashed a kernel using this tool more times than I can count, and not a single bootloop or failed flash.
This tool is ideal for people who do not want to mess with command lines, and people who want the job done fast and easy.
- Windows XP SP2 or higher
- .NET 4.0
- HTC Sync (or ADB drivers)
- Rooted, ENG S-OFF Desire HD
- Added support for Lee's kernels
- Added support for Kamma's new kernels
- Fixed Windows XP file not found -bug
- Optimized the code further
- Most cmd windows hidden
- Better instructions in module pushing
- Out of beta!
- Optimized a lot of code
- Improved SU permissions; fixed modules not getting pushed with phones that do not have root adb by default
- Cleans up /system/lib/modules to ensure cp functionality
- It is now possible to choose multiple modules
- It cleans up afterwards
- CWM zip file flashing, pushes all modules
- Space in filename -bug fixed
- Initial release