Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,863 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Honeycomb now testing on Nexus 1!!

Tip us?
 
apheonixboy
Old
#1  
apheonixboy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 602
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Eagle Pass

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Honeycomb now testing on Nexus 1!!

Honeycomb 3.0 on nexus 1?

http://www.airbenchmark.com/reports/results/83

Sent from my Overclocked, FroYo'ed-up 2.2.1 EVO 4G
 
msavic6
Old
#2  
msavic6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 435
Posts: 1,710
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vancouver
:eek:

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App
 
apheonixboy
Old
#3  
apheonixboy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 602
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Eagle Pass

 
DONATE TO ME
Look at this list:

http://www.airbenchmark.com/reports/devices

Devices number 61 and 62 both have firmwares 3.0

Sent from my Overclocked, FroYo'ed-up 2.2.1 EVO 4G
 
BiTXBoi
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 53
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by apheonixboy View Post
]

Devices number 61 and 62 both have firmwares 3.0

Sent from my Overclocked, FroYo'ed-up 2.2.1 EVO 4G
59 as well
 
bewA
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 468
Join Date: Feb 2010
sorry i call bs on this one...
the first 2.3 entry might have been legit but os version says 3.0 but the build says 2.3. its like someone was trying to figure out how to change the info in the build.prop or whereever it gets that os info from to say the right thing.

Code:
Select Code
HRI83D
Code:
Select Code
passion-userdebug 2.3 GRH47B 77346 test-keys
Code:
Select Code
passion-userdebug 3.0 HRI783D 77346 test-keys
Code:
Select Code
passion-userdebug 3.0 HRI83D 77346 test-keys
You have to admit the pattern is a little bit suspect
Sony Xperia Z1
HP Chromebook 11
 
Mokurex
Old
#6  
Mokurex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 562
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangkok
Dear Google, where is my gingerbread?
 
BiTXBoi
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 53
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewA View Post
sorry i call bs on this one...
the first 2.3 entry might have been legit but os version says 3.0 but the build says 2.3. its like someone was trying to figure out how to change the info in the build.prop or whereever it gets that os info from to say the right thing.

Code:
Select Code
HRI83D
Code:
Select Code
passion-userdebug 2.3 GRH47B 77346 test-keys
Code:
Select Code
passion-userdebug 3.0 HRI783D 77346 test-keys
Code:
Select Code
passion-userdebug 3.0 HRI83D 77346 test-keys
You have to admit the pattern is a little bit suspect
I noticed that as well, but apart from suspicious, what else could you say?
Not that Honeycomb is close, but could be that Google made a first trial of Honeycomb on a Nexus One.

Nothing conclusive, nothing deceptive either
 
pzumk
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 1,068
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lüneburg

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokurex View Post
Dear Google, where is my gingerbread?
+1
/10chars
currently
iPhone 5 (Sep '12 to now)
iOS 7, jailbroken

old
Nexus 4 (June '13 to July '13)
Android 4.2.2, root
iPhone 4S (Jan '12 to Sep '12)
iOS 7
Nexus One (Jan '10 to Jan '12)
CyanogenMod 7
Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 (Dec '09 to Jan '10)
Windows Mobile 6.1
LG KM900 Arena (Apr '09 to Nov '09)
S-Class
Sony Ericsson W880i (mid '09)
modded/patched firmware
Sony Ericsson W810i (Nov '07 to Apr '09)
modded/patched firmware
Siemens MC60 (? to Nov '07)
Nokia 3410 ('04 to ?)
 
G0belet
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 122
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nice
Has to be fake. Why would there be GRH83D (which is FRG83D with F and G incremented), and more obviously, why would Honeycomb be the same deal, with G and H incremented too?

And why would all three builds have the exact same test keys? That makes no sense at all. Try to type passion-userdebug on Google, and you'll see every build had different test-keys:

ERD72 : 22132
FRF50 : 38042
FRF51 : 38176
FRF85 : 38988

I don't want to believe that all three build have the same test keys, something doesn't add up.
 
GldRush98
Old
#10  
GldRush98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 266
Posts: 2,165
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Taylorville, IL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0belet View Post
Has to be fake. Why would there be GRH83D (which is FRG83D with F and G incremented), and more obviously, why would Honeycomb be the same deal, with G and H incremented too?

And why would all three builds have the exact same test keys? That makes no sense at all. Try to type passion-userdebug on Google, and you'll see every build had different test-keys:

ERD72 : 22132
FRF50 : 38042
FRF51 : 38176
FRF85 : 38988

I don't want to believe that all three build have the same test keys, something doesn't add up.
This. Obvious fake is obvious.
---Phone---
Nexus 5 32gb
Android 4.4.4 KTU84P, Baseband 2.0.50.1.16, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.7.1.1
---Tablets---
Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, rooted, TWRP 2.6.3.3
Nexus 7 16gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.1
---Past---
Galaxy Nexus (AT&T)
Android 4.3 JWR66Y, Baseband I9250XXLJ1, Unlocked, rooted, Clockwork Touch 6.0.4.3
Google Nexus One | AT&T Fuze (Touch Pro) | AT&T 8525 (Hermes) | AT&T 8125 (Wizard)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more