1. ROOT TABLET (This is a MUST)
2. MOUNT /system as RW - #mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
3. MAKE A BACKUP OF /system/bin/wpa_supplicant
4. REPLACE wpa_supplicant WITH VERSION I HAVE ATTACHED TO POST
5. MOUNT /system as RO - #mount -o ro,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
6. TURN wifi OFF and BACK ON.
Once you complete step 6 if there is a AD-HOC network in range it will show up as ssid(adhoc) in the available network list. Once you see the AD-HOC network you will be able to configure it and connect to it like you would any other wireless network.