Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 38,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

htc hd7 jailbreak

Tip us?

deise
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default htc hd7 jailbreak

hi all i just got the new htc hd7 phone yesterday and unlocked it last night using imei unlock { 2 minutes to get code awesome }
anyhow im from ireland and have been using iphones for years ,,
so so so pissed with the whole apple say apple have to do way ..
iphone is never yours always apples ,
just wondering as i was well use to jailbreaking and unlocking and theme making on the iphone is there any jailbreak or way to add 3rd party apps like custom sounds or stuff like yjay on the htc hd7 phone ..
oh sorry forgot to say waht a ****ing awesome phone well well welllllll pleased with it bery fast and responsive and since its only new there must and will be loads of input coming into it when developers see the potential of this device ..
thanks for looking any help or guidance is appreciated ..
like this forum to its well full of ideas hints and tips .
get used to me around here as im gonna be here a lot

adriankeith
Old
Thanks Meter 0
There's a tool out called ChevronWP7 which allows for sideloading of apps but to be honest I'm not sure that's going to let you do what you're looking to do. I too have been in the iPhone world since the beginning when jailbreaking was done through the terminal haha.

Anyways, the ChevronWP7 "unlocker" seems to be along the lines of what you're looking for but others have cautioned to stay away from it as it hasn't been tested extensively and from what I've read they say that you could possibly get banned from the marketplace, have your xbox live account banned among other things which could render the phone somewhat useless. There are a few threads on this forum with lots of good information. I don't think any theming or significant 3rd party apps have been developed just yet. I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

deise
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for reply and info much appreciated mate.
Honestly I can't put down this phone at all I love it mate honest. Still learning but loving it every sec.
What you got yourself. Phone wise.
I just learned to sync windows contacts today from old iPhone.
Catch me on Xbox live if ya want. deise Boy

Thanks again

~~Tito~~
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 80
Exclamation Please post in general!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=791216

~~Tito~~
My Device(s):
Phone: T-Mobile HTC One HBOOT Status: S-Off ROM: InsertCoin Accesories: Bear Motion Premium Slim Back Cover

This phone is amazing. Bravo HTC, bravo .

My Twitter My Google+
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe