5,596,128 Members 34,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Dec 20][SD]Jaws-MIUI-1812, base on MIUI 1812(New English Pack#1b)[Hastarin 8.5.3EB]

Tip us?

genesis123
Old
(Last edited by genesis123; 19th December 2010 at 06:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Market downloads dont seem to work, have to unmount to install pocket legends.

Does this not upgrade to hastarin's 8.6?

xkravenx
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Some bugs I found:

1.-Bluetooth pairs up with my headphones. When trying to make a call. The phone dials and ends the call right away. Not sure why.

2.-This just happened to me now. Was in a call. Once the call ended I was not able to turn on the screen anymore. The hardware buttons lighted up. Had to reset the HD2 to get the screen back.

Besides that, I have great battery with this build. Was at 54% with 1 day and 12 hours of use. That's the best battery I have had with any build.

loaferkan
Old
Thanks Meter 81
how do you install this thing? should I re-name the folder to android? so my auto-booter can lunch it....I never used the MIUI but going to test it now...
Current Galaxy S3 White-exSprint PCS-Evo 3D (first Android Phone) Ex-Windows Mobile, Loved the Windows Mobile but not enough Apps.....

lesjaw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis123 View Post
Market downloads dont seem to work, have to unmount to install pocket legends.

Does this not upgrade to hastarin's 8.6?
try clear data of market .. sdcard app should install just fine without unmount sdcard

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

lesjaw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkravenx View Post
Some bugs I found:

1.-Bluetooth pairs up with my headphones. When trying to make a call. The phone dials and ends the call right away. Not sure why.

2.-This just happened to me now. Was in a call. Once the call ended I was not able to turn on the screen anymore. The hardware buttons lighted up. Had to reset the HD2 to get the screen back.

Besides that, I have great battery with this build. Was at 54% with 1 day and 12 hours of use. That's the best battery I have had with any build.
I'm sorry I don't have Bluetooth handset to test

lesjaw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferkan View Post
how do you install this thing? should I re-name the folder to android? so my auto-booter can lunch it....I never used the MIUI but going to test it now...
just like other build.. you don't have to rename the folder to android

316racing
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi first time loading your build and its the latest one but im having trouble booting its going through a boot loop if it does that how long should I let it do it

lesjaw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by 316racing View Post
Hi first time loading your build and its the latest one but im having trouble booting its going through a boot loop if it does that how long should I let it do it
delete data.img .. let the build create a new one..

edit..
I found some has bootloop..

try this :
after you got a bootloop, take off battery.. boot to another android build, delete my data.img then paste it again from the zip file .. shutdown.. then boot my build up again..

its weird I know..but I test on two hd2 .. and they boot up normally.. no boot loop again..even after reboot ..

I hope some other dev can light me up with this problem..

316racing
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesjaw View Post
delete data.img .. let the build create a new one..

edit..
I found some has bootloop..

try this :
after you got a bootloop, take off battery.. boot to another android build, delete my data.img then paste it again from the zip file .. shutdown.. then boot my build up again..

its weird I know..but I test on two hd2 .. and they boot up normally.. no boot loop again..even after reboot ..

I hope some other dev can light me up with this problem..

Thank you trying right now

futureshock
Old
(Last edited by futureshock; 19th December 2010 at 07:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 203
i'm getting boot loop befor entering Userinterface all the time since i try to update my build to 12.18 build!!

no problems before on 12.17 !! don't know whats the problem is...

at miui-dev someone wrote something about permissions... but.. nothing found yet

btw:

no luck with new initrd.gz from cedesmith too... always reseting hd2...
My Windows Mobile History:
Vodaphone VPA Compact II (Wizard); HTC TyTn (Hermes); HTC Touch (ELF); "Samsung SGH-F700 (QBOWL)"; HTC Touch Diamond & O2 Diamong; HTC Touch HD; Sony Xperia X1; actual: HTC MteoR (Breeze) & HTC Touch HD2

Please Donat a few Bucks if you think my time and work is worth it!

MIUI for HD2 NAND Build
MIUI German for HD2 SD Build
WM6.1 for Breeze/MTeoR