FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

A little Success in booting Wm 6.1 on Alphine

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By bilalbest, Member on 1st December 2010, 03:47 PM
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2011, 07:35 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I think so too...
 
 
15th February 2011, 10:23 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Whom do you try to deceive? Look!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	whata....JPG
Views:	98
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	518125  
15th February 2011, 10:37 AM |#23  
Shahen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stephanakert
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Hey Leviafan, this is the 1st rom ported from magician. What do you want from this video?
15th February 2011, 01:08 PM |#24  
OP Member
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Exclamation To All Nonsense People
Hi You all kids there,
You all just like kids except AEROFLYLUBY and SHAHEN........they both know a lot about roms and ppc

So all other people should shut their mouths because they don't know the things..
I must advice you kids
DON'T STUFF YOUR HEAD WITH THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
15th February 2011, 02:16 PM |#25  
aeroflyluby's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Rybnik
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Find a method to rearm Platform Builder CE 5
I've found my loader
15th February 2011, 03:11 PM |#26  
OP Member
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
We can wait for few days
I think Cotulla may release the rom very soon........In a few days maybe
If not then we start working on it

AND AEROFLYLUBY about which loader are you talking?
Probably the one you lost right?
15th February 2011, 03:13 PM |#27  
OP Member
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviafan

I think so too...

You should not think so much because you won't understand the things
15th February 2011, 08:29 PM |#28  
muckelmaus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 25
 
Donate to Me
More
Btw: My Himalaya has got a PXA263 CPU!!!
OK, I don't like the way cotulla releases his roms, without giving anybody the chance to do further development! He never released a kitchen he used, so in my opinion he's not better than M$.
Noone knows how he did cooking roms for the magician, but he did. And he is still the only one.
Well, I don't know enough to work in that way, but I did my best, that the really good rom cookers get the needed devices to work together with others.
So, please, stop that silly discussion and start develop together.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2011-02-15-20h27m29s79.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	518444  
15th February 2011, 09:37 PM |#29  
aeroflyluby's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Rybnik
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckelmaus

Btw: My Himalaya has got a PXA263 CPU!!!
OK, I don't like the way cotulla releases his roms, without giving anybody the chance to do further development! He never released a kitchen he used, so in my opinion he's not better than M$.
Noone knows how he did cooking roms for the magician, but he did. And he is still the only one.
Well, I don't know enough to work in that way, but I did my best, that the really good rom cookers get the needed devices to work together with others.
So, please, stop that silly discussion and start develop together.

Anything secured can be cracked, remember that!
Me and ham3r broke magican security and cooked some custom roms easly, so chill out there.

I really need to rearm PB, got any idea?
16th February 2011, 10:14 AM |#30  
Junior Member
Flag St. Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalbest

You should not think so much because you won't understand the things

Don't tell me what to do, and i won't tell you were to go.
This is my IMHO, and i can tell it.
16th February 2011, 12:02 PM |#31  
aeroflyluby's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Rybnik
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviafan

Don't tell me what to do, and i won't tell you were to go.
This is my IMHO, and i can tell it.

Bila is just irritated and annoyed, forgive him that ...

Read More
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes