XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any Case that covers the camera?

Tip us?

JoeDV
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1092

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Any Case that covers the camera?

Ok, I searched and didn't find any other requests for this... but does anyone know of any cases that provide for a sliding type cover for the camera? I ask because I currently have one of those rubberized type covers and it's fine, except that without fail, the hole where the camera is always ends up getting dust and crap in it so that in order to take a decent pic, I have to bend the case back and clean it off.

Sure, not a big deal or effort, but would rather just have something covering it so that, like the usb connector, could just be slid open when needed.

pyrplhaze
Old
Thanks Meter 2
not 100% on it, but with my Defender series for my Iphone 3gs (had that before captivate) there was a cover over the camera. I'd guess that they'll do the same for this. Only crappy part is that the damn case isn't out yet so we can't know for sure. I'm hoping they'll release it soon.

also check out the seidio cases, one of them (rugged or active x) may have a cover over the camera...

JoeDV
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1092

DONATE TO ME
Thanks... doesn't look like the defender case for the Captivate has a cover either. Oh well, not the end of the world... just a nice to have that I was hoping to find.

Samsung Galaxy Note (AT&T) * who knows, it's a different ROM every other day *
Samsung Infuse * Unofficial CM10 JellyBean *
Samsung Captivate * The Family Mosaic IX *

Childhood Cancer Sucks - Miss you Em!