Thanks for the quick responses everyone. I'll give that a try and post back my results. Once I uninstall r14 and install r11, do I need to redo the process again starting for the following point:
6. Run visionary to gain temp root.Also, the link above to r11 has three different versions of Visionary but not sure which one I need, none of them say r11. Any idea? Sorry, I'm trying not to ask too many questions.
7. Open terminal emulator on your device, type "su", and hit enter to gain root privileges.
8. Type "cd /data/local" and hit enter.
9. Now type "chmod 777 gfree" and hit enter to make the program executable.
10. Type "./gfree" and hit enter.
11. Wait for the program to finish and then reboot into HBoot to see if S=Off. Also, check your bootloader version. If it says s=off and has bootloader version 0.86.0000 it worked.