Check out my new guide its much easier and automated now!!
Sorry but I no longer have the files that were in the zip as my laptop that they were on no longer has a charger so I really don't have a way to pull them off until I come up with extra funds to buy a charger for that dinosaur!
I have updated the commands so everything will be working correctly.
Please note this a guide to unrooting your device and returning it to stock, if you have nothing stock and didn't back anything up i.e. modded rom, changed recovery, eng. bootloader.
If you didn't follow the ultimate guide then you will not need to follow steps 1-7. Just follow from 8 on.
Also keep in mind this was created assuming you followed the ultimate guide to permaroot turning radio s=off and changing cid thus unlocking phone.
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone blah blah blah.
Also if I am incorrect in any of these steps someone please let me know.
Also this is just a guide that I wrote using all the others. Please thank and donate to grankin01 for providing the original guide and also thank/donate to tiger013 for providing a stock nandroid. Also thank Football for providing new rom.
With that said here we go:
Download the PD15IMG file and rename it to PD15IMG.zip
1. Copy PD15IMG.zip and "part7backup-whatevernuberitscalled.bin" to the root of your sdcard
2. Connect your phone to your computer and navigate to your sdk folder then type adb push gfree /data/local
3. Open up terminal emulator or adb shell and type "su" press enter to get root privileges.
4. Type "cd /data/local" and hit enter
5. Type "chmod 777 gfree" and hit enter to make the program executable.
6. Now type "./gfree -f" press enter to run gfree again. It will disable wp on the emmc and remove the brq filter in the kernel. (as well as make another backup. delete this)
7. Now run the "dd if=/sdcard/part7backup-whatevernumberitscalled.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7" and it should show the output:
xxxx bytes in
xxxxxxxxxx copied in xxxxxxxxxxx
8. Run "sync" and then reboot.
9. Let phone load then boot into bootloader again by holding volume down and pressing power
10. Let it load image and select yes to update.
11. Let it do its work it will reboot once this is normal.
And that should be it. Enjoy stock rom.