Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,672 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4 / CM7+ (Gingerbread)

Tip us?

cuatillo1
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I tried I flashed the gapps again and still gmail and YouTube FCs me do I have to redownload the gapps..?

theimpaler747
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2657

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatillo1 View Post
I tried I flashed the gapps again and still gmail and YouTube FCs me do I have to redownload the gapps..?
Try removing them from system/app and installing them from the market

Tibedabeeto
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazz99 View Post
I have it working at 140
Just updated my moms phone from the last froyo nightly to this rom. Everything is working except the crt animations. I changed teh build.prop to 140 same thing no go, all animations set to normal. Am I missing something?
Rom Whore

stayclean
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibedabeeto View Post
Just updated my moms phone from the last froyo nightly to this rom. Everything is working except the crt animations. I changed teh build.prop to 140 same thing no go, all animations set to normal. Am I missing something?
http://romrepo.info/wiki/index.php?t...o_openGLES_1.1

Did you do this? They didn't work for me with this build until I did.

Tibedabeeto
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayclean View Post
http://romrepo.info/wiki/index.php?t...o_openGLES_1.1

Did you do this? They didn't work for me with this build until I did.
I just tried that and same thing. I did flash [Tweaked] Build.prop v0.7 (2/3/11), does that make it not work? I noticed that the lines it wanted me to add after copying over the new opengles were alredy in the build.prop. Also the "dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit" says "dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:fast". Any ideas, should I reflash the rom and not flash kifno file? THanks
Rom Whore

stayclean
Old
Thanks Meter 63
I don't use the build.prop tweak, so I couldn't tell you if that interferes with it or not. JIT on or off doesn't matter at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to stayclean For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tibedabeeto
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayclean View Post
I don't use the build.prop tweak, so I couldn't tell you if that interferes with it or not. JIT on or off doesn't matter at all.
Cool thanks, I htink I am going to wipe davlik and cache and then reinstall rom, and try again.
Rom Whore

Coolaaron88
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
I tried using the firerats and I ended up not being able to download anything from the market. I even did it again and had the same issue.

Also still having GPS locking on and then dropping out for long periods of time issue. Any fixes for that or the prior problem? Please the thank you

SunnySon
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Ads

It seems like this rom disable ads. Is there a way to enable it?

ranger61878
Old
Thanks Meter 318

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolaaron88 View Post
I tried using the firerats and I ended up not being able to download anything from the market. I even did it again and had the same issue.

Also still having GPS locking on and then dropping out for long periods of time issue. Any fixes for that or the prior problem? Please the thank you
Drove 9.5 hours today and used GPS the entire time with no issues. No drops, locked on right away. GPS in the build itself works fine. Did you load over a previous build? If you did, that would be my only guess as to the problem.

-- Sent from my Sprint Super Hero --

Tags
android, aosp, aospcmod, aospkicksyourasshaters, closed source, cm7, cyanogendevsarefags, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, growthefuckupaosp, hero, heroc, immaturedeveloper, thedownloadisinthereadme