Originally Posted by iamseventh
Guys I am a new user here and I am sorry about this - creating a new thread.
I am just totally confused with what am I suppose to download to run android in my Sony Xperia X1i. Please give me the direct downloads.
Thank you so much and More Power!
0. Search and research.
1. Choose what version of Android you want.
2. there will be a download link, click and download the .zip/.rar/.7z
3. Once downloaded, extract the contents on your comp.
4. Copy them to your memory card, root folder, meaning no folder, directly on the memory card.
5. Disconnect your phone from the computer. From your File Explorer, run Haret.
6. Wait and enjoy Droid. First boot usually takes a longer while. Once you are into Android completely, restart and go back into Winmo, then again start Android.