Who ever said we need verizon? Or even htc? When theres something that needs to be done, we do it...and we do it better than anyone else. Im proud to present the first version of the Gingerbread OS ever released for the HTC Incredible.
Video OMGB v3
Video GRH v4
Video GRH v3
Immense thanks go out to
@omgbeav for the wallpaper GRH-4+
HCDRJacob for bouncing all kinds of ideas around. Youve been a HUGE help.
ID for original inspiration and 3G fix.
punk.kaos for ramdisk help.
echoside for ramdisk help.
linuxmotion for doing compiles for me since my machine sucks ass
seanzer for ramdisk help.
nix for fb sync and emmc fix
jdkoreclipse for camera
preludedrew for the some compiled libs, gps, rpc, etc
cm for some source bits
cyanogen and Koush for CM files. And, yes, you guessed it, ramdisk files.
(haha, we had a lot of trouble with the ramdisk)
And, last but not least, my main collaborator:
gmichaelow for ramdisk help and digging through errors.
Without the combined efforts of all of those people, we wouldnt be where we are right now.
Special shout out goes to everyone over on #r2gb though. You guys rock!
- Actual Nexus S LWP
- Right Launcher Button Remapped to SMS
- Moved Bootanimation to /system/mediaBuglist
- Video Recording
- Led Lights
- Some Apps Dont WorkTHIS IS AN ISSUE WITH THE APP. GINGERBREAD IS BARELY OUT, NOT ALL APPS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH IT YET.
*Also remember to make sure that the app in question, angry birds for example , is installed to the phone, not on your sdcard. Not all apps will work with the sd.Quote:
May not look like there is much going on, but it's the holidays, I've been busy with my family. Theres also a lot going on in the background. I finally got an awesome build machine. I had a huge update planned tonight, but I wasnt able to ssh into the machine and get it going. Oh well. Heres some small stuff to hold you all over.
- EMMC Access For All Apps
- MMS on 3g and WIFI
- Microbe LWP
- Nexus S LWP
- Available on Rom Manager *Hopefully, need my pull request to go through
- Rom Manager OTA Update Capable
- Slightly Modified Boot Animation (by Ocelot13)
- Nano Added *Here You Go N_I_X :P
- USB Mounting Fixed! No More Gscripts!
- Reverted to Kernel #18 to Fix Touchscreen Issues on Some Phones.Buglist
- 8MP Camera Working
- Invisiblek #21 as Default Kernel. Its Beast!
- Fixed Facebook Sync
- MIUI Music App Added (Because It Looks Amazing)
- Lock/Unlock Screen Sounds Specially for Ocelot13Buglist
- Fixed Browser FC
- No More White Screen Of Death
- Changed T-CDMA to WeDoDroid
- Notification Pull Down No Longer Looks Janky
- Multi-touch In Apps (Keyboard, Maps, etc)
- Auto Correct In Keyboard Now Working
- SoftKey Lights Working
- Working Mic
Downloads and Instructions
Please do not download from Rom Manager. These are Very outdated builds. I cant access my old ftp, so I need to wait for my pull request to go though on github so I fix it.
No need to flash any of my builds over CM 6
OMGB builds are the current builds. These are the ones you want to use.
GRH builds are based off the SDK, and are depreciated.
SGRH was built off the first system dump of the Nexus S, and is depreciated.
S2GRH was built off the second system dump, and is depreciated.
Downloads for All Builds
This rom does not come with a SetupWizard. You need to manually add your google account under Settings > Add Accounts, or by just opening up the market and signing in.
Your SD does not mount ot the PC like normal, so you need to use gscript. Ive already included the scripts, you just need to run them.