[TUT] - Enabling JIT on the Mini
Method 1 was removed due to method 2 being much more effective:
1. download this http://bit.ly/JiT-toggle
2. use z4root to root your phone. install Titanium backup and see if busybox is activated, if not, click Problems?.
3. Extract the zip JiT-toggle-0.1.zip in your computer.
4. Use root explorer to copy your build.prop to sdcard, and then to the computer.
5. Copy it to JiT-toggle-0.1/vmlibs_stock and to vmlibsv2 too.
6. Open the one in vmlibsv2 with notepad++ (I say notepad++ because it displays the lines properly, but you may be able to do it with the stock notepad).
7. Do the following:
and then replace
then at then end of the file, add
8. Save the file.
9. Rename the folder named "JiT-toggle-0.1" to "jit" and copy it to the sdcard.
10. Open cmd and write:
11. It will reboot.
12. You have now jit enabled
You can check if jit is enabled by following these steps:
1. With the phone connected, open a cmd window.
A whole bunch of text will appear, you are interested in the last lines, if you have jit it should say:
Configured with: debugger profiler jit show_exception=1
If instead of "jit" you read something that starts with "h", then you failed and still don't have jit enabled.
thanks go to: