Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Force a flip of landscape?

OP sark666

9th December 2010, 01:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

349 posts
A couple of apps so far (angry birds & rock player) are not the orientation I would like. Basically, I want to flip their orientation in landscape as it's not comfortable holding my nook while in it's case.

Is there an app or a means of doing that?
9th December 2010, 06:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 14

396 posts
My birds are always flipped ohohoooo that sounds bad
10th December 2010, 03:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

349 posts
Heh, I guess there's no way to do this. I don't understand why landscape apps wouldn't read the orientation of the device and change the display accordingly.
10th December 2010, 04:24 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 8

56 posts
I thought I came across a way to force screen orientation, but I can't find it. Maybe I was hallucinating - wouldn't be the first time.

I'm so used to reading books on my Touch Pro2 in landscape that it was downright uncomfortable reading in portrait on the NC. The Kindle app recognizes the orientation of the tablet, but the Nook reader doesn't and I could find a way last night to force it.

Maybe that'll be my first app.
10th December 2010, 04:38 PM   |  #5  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 392

2,055 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edison

I thought I came across a way to force screen orientation, but I can't find it. Maybe I was hallucinating - wouldn't be the first time.

I'm so used to reading books on my Touch Pro2 in landscape that it was downright uncomfortable reading in portrait on the NC. The Kindle app recognizes the orientation of the tablet, but the Nook reader doesn't and I could find a way last night to force it.

Maybe that'll be my first app.

Beautiful Widgets has rotate one..

-CC
15th December 2010, 05:40 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

349 posts
I installed beautiful widgets, I couldn't even get the clock to appear on my desktop. Not sure if this will help with apps like angry birds etc.

edison make it your first app!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread