FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Force a flip of landscape?

355 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By sark666, Senior Member on 9th December 2010, 12:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
A couple of apps so far (angry birds & rock player) are not the orientation I would like. Basically, I want to flip their orientation in landscape as it's not comfortable holding my nook while in it's case.

Is there an app or a means of doing that?

9th December 2010, 05:07 PM |#2  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 14

More
My birds are always flipped ohohoooo that sounds bad
10th December 2010, 02:42 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Heh, I guess there's no way to do this. I don't understand why landscape apps wouldn't read the orientation of the device and change the display accordingly.
10th December 2010, 03:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I thought I came across a way to force screen orientation, but I can't find it. Maybe I was hallucinating - wouldn't be the first time.

I'm so used to reading books on my Touch Pro2 in landscape that it was downright uncomfortable reading in portrait on the NC. The Kindle app recognizes the orientation of the tablet, but the Nook reader doesn't and I could find a way last night to force it.

Maybe that'll be my first app.
10th December 2010, 03:38 PM |#5  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 440

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edison

I thought I came across a way to force screen orientation, but I can't find it. Maybe I was hallucinating - wouldn't be the first time.

I'm so used to reading books on my Touch Pro2 in landscape that it was downright uncomfortable reading in portrait on the NC. The Kindle app recognizes the orientation of the tablet, but the Nook reader doesn't and I could find a way last night to force it.

Maybe that'll be my first app.

Beautiful Widgets has rotate one..

-CC
15th December 2010, 04:40 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
I installed beautiful widgets, I couldn't even get the clock to appear on my desktop. Not sure if this will help with apps like angry birds etc.

edison make it your first app!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread