Digital Copies on WP7

Search This thread

Mallux

Nov 12, 2010
so, my girlfriend just got me the BlueRay + DVD + digital copy version of Inception and i'm trying to figure out how to go about making the digital copy and sync it to my phone. On the back of the case it says all i do is put the disc in the computer, transfer, and GO! but when i put it in my computer nothing happens. I did some searching and it seems as though digital copies only work with iTunes and apple products. Is this true? Are only the iDiots capable of utilizing this feature? :confused:

66stang351

Nov 4, 2009
so, my girlfriend just got me the BlueRay + DVD + digital copy version of Inception and i'm trying to figure out how to go about making the digital copy and sync it to my phone. On the back of the case it says all i do is put the disc in the computer, transfer, and GO! but when i put it in my computer nothing happens. I did some searching and it seems as though digital copies only work with iTunes and apple products. Is this true? Are only the iDiots capable of utilizing this feature? :confused:
It should autostart then give you the choice of downloading to iTunes or to Windows Media...it doesn't have to be iTunes. If it doesn't autostart navigate to your DVD drive and open it manually.

Last edited: