You can avoid the SDK and driver issues and only use the computer to put some files on the SD card:
Easiest way to fix for me was (I had same issue problem with 2.0):
1. Download "Clockwork .8" (links at XDA)
2. Unzip the recovery file and update.zip to root of a micro sd
3. Change the recovery folder's command file to "microsd2" & save it
4. Put the card in the Gtablet
6. Interrupt the boot loop by pressing power and volume up at same time
7. Clockwork should install
8. Power down and restart the G tablet
9. Download TnT Lite 2.20
10. Repeat 2 and 3, but this time extract the update.zip file from TnT 2.20 and copy over the update.zip already in the root directory. YOU WILL NOT NEED A RECOVERY FILE FOR THIS METHOD.
11. Delete the recovery file in the root directory
12. Power down
13. Restart by pressing power and volume up
14. Should be in Clockwork
15. You want to clear both cache and data (two options on main screen)
16. After clearing both, choose install update.zip.
17. The next screen will show the update.zip. Go to its row and choose it by pressing home button
You should auto reboot and be set. You can then install the Folio Flash apk and install Titanium so you can do the market fix.
This is process is what saved me, at least.