Originally Posted by justclimb
When Google makes public some testing videos high lighting the quality control followed by Sammy during the development of the Nexus S, just like they did with my Nexus One build by HTC...then and ONLY then...I will purchase this plastic crap.
If you want to burn 529$ in a bending=cracked-screen phone...then go for it.
Being a Nexus One owner
- How did I end up with such a bad digitizer? Not true multi-touch, where was HTC/google when they decided to go with cheap Clearpad 2000, screwing us with all sorts of screen issues?
- Why is the speaker so effin horrible, worse than my £30 phones?
- The menu keys seem to be mislocated with the screen, hence you have to somewhat press the top half (despite people saying this was fixed via software, it was not)
- Dust behind screen <-- WTF?
- Screen tearing
- Probably more that I missed
To be honest, the best part of HTC on my Nexus One was only the aesthetics look - with the unibody etc. Nothing else was of that great quality.
So please, lets take HTC off this pedestal which they do not deserve.
They even repeated the multi-touch issue on the Desire... I am actually happy they went with someone other than HTC.