Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

So none of the builds here are compatible with tmo hd2?

Tip us?

carlost24
Old
(Last edited by carlost24; 11th December 2010 at 09:30 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default So none of the builds here are compatible with tmo hd2?

i was thinking of getting a miui rom for my hd2 but upon reading how to flash hard spl i came across something that said that not all builds are compatible with the tmo hd2 is this true? does this mean i can run miui on my hd2?

i saw this video an it seems his phone is tmo also, so can i just put any build on my tmo hd2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRWBp5l9jk

jayr415
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I believe you just have to find a certain HSPL first for the TmoUS HD2. I have one and I have no problem running any of the Android builds. There is a separate guide for HSPL the TmoUS HD2. I believe it was this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=653614 . As for the android builds, just set up T-Mobile APNs if its not already there, and if you're in the US some of them may require you to download Morelocale2 from the Market to change it to English US.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2

aenedor
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Here's another recent TMOUS build, found this on page 2 of this forum.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=820696

Legioner79
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Hi all! i have tmous, and i can use the more of android rom. Currently used by vbn rom, it's good because stock 885 mb and 443 Mb RAM and frees me up in it autoboot. MIUI ruins only problem I've tried the ringtones do not play I do not know why. The cyanogen and running and the evo is going to ruin. The definition does not always succeed in ruins.
My phone TMOUS
Radio 2.15.50.14
rom 3.14.351.1

oZed
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I have used alot of builds on my tmous HD2 for ages, even without putting HSPL on my device. All these builds should work even on a completely factory device. Although, i think you have to enter apn settings to get data working for tmo, i have never used tmo so i have no experience with that.

wanahave
Old
Thanks Meter 456

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlost24 View Post
i was thinking of getting a miui rom for my hd2 but upon reading how to flash hard spl i came across something that said that not all builds are compatible with the tmo hd2 is this true? does this mean i can run miui on my hd2?

i saw this video an it seems his phone is tmo also, so can i just put any build on my tmo hd2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRWBp5l9jk
Sergio76 CoreDroid v0.8 is a perfect build. It is available in 2 versions: TMOUS and NON-TMOUS. As I live in the Netherlands, I use the non-tmous of course and that build is very good.

You could read the threat first. There is plenty abous TMOUS.
Phone: HTC One M8

ASUS TF101 Eee Pad Transformer
KatKiss Rom KitKat 4.4.2. 0.23c

carlost24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
ok so still havent got a straight answer can i put any rom on my tmous hd2? i am gonna install hardspl3 an the put jaws miui rom is that ok?

motoman234
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 566
Quote:
ok so still havent got a straight answer can i put any rom on my tmous hd2? i am gonna install hardspl3 an the put jaws miui rom is that ok?
Yes, you can flash ANY Android ROM you see in HD2 Android development. They ALL work with all HD2's including T-Mobile.
••Current phone: LG Nexus 4 ••

Retired phones
Mytouch 3G
HTC HD2
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Sensation 4G
Samsung Vibrant
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Follow me on Twitter

carlost24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
how can i install hspl from a mac? i downloaded the zip but all i can do is open it i cant runn as admin like every video says so how can i do this?

ClydeB1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,345

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
how can i install hspl from a mac? i downloaded the zip but all i can do is open it i cant runn as admin like every video says so how can i do this?
AFAIK HSPL only runs in Windows.