[ROM]RUU_Bravo_Froyo_HTC_WWE_2.29.405.5_Radio_32.49.00. 32U_5.11.05.27_release

Search This thread

teppic74

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 5, 2010
London
The kernel is identical. The system image is not, but almost. A quick look shows some differences, e.g. HTCSetupWizard, Vending apps, various framework files.

ramis7

Jan 9, 2009
Zürich
i have installed this update, some applications are updated like market version 1.82 to 2.09 and some more.

d2kx

Sep 24, 2010
I have 2.29.405.2 and Market Version 2.12 :eek:

If thats the only change then the update is not worth flashing. You get a newer market version by ... just doing nothing.

I have 2.29.405.2 and I am running Android Market 2.2.7 (did nothing for it, came silently some days ago). And yes it's the new one with the new design.

Mr. Frost

Feb 2, 2010
I don't have the new market (with the new design) but still a newer version than in this update.
But there has to be something more. Why should HTC update their ROM just because of a new version of the market? They don't update when a new version of flash is available, or maps .... or anything else. You get the new versio anyway. Doesn't make sense to me.

teppic74

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 5, 2010
London
I don't have the new market (with the new design) but still a newer version than in this update.
But there has to be something more. Why should HTC update their ROM just because of a new version of the market? They don't update when a new version of flash is available, or maps .... or anything else. You get the new versio anyway. Doesn't make sense to me.

It is a slightly revised version of the same build. Almost everything is *exactly* the same. This release may never be made officially available.

AssassinSvK

Dec 31, 2010
Senkvice
czech/slovak lenguage

hi,
wanna ask if i flash to this stock official rom will i get the support languages like czech(slovakia) and so on for europe users?

my mobile brand is Orange slovakia
thx and regards

Top Liked Posts