My new android application, Modus Operandi, is online .
With Modus Operandi you can create Situation based on Condition and Action.
For example if you are at home, Modus Operandi can enable wifi for you automatically.
Or, if your battery charge is too lower you can reduce screen brightness.
Every 10 minutes and any time you open the main dashboard, Modus Operandi check all the enabled Situation and if any Condition inside will be verified, all actions will be executed.
It's modular (core + plugins).
actually there are this plugin:
- Wifi Action Plugin
- Battery Condition Plugin
- Screen Brightness Action Plugin
- Time Condition Plugin
- Geolocalization Condition Plugin (Now with configurable GPS or Network, radius and actionbar search)
- Airplane Mode Action Plugin
- GPS - Thanks Andrea Baccega (admin @androidiani.com)
- Bluetooth - Thanks Andrea Baccega (admin @androidiani.com)
- Mobile Data Connection
- Audio Manager
- Days of Week Conditional Plugin (New!)
Another plugin are in developing.
As soon as possible, I'll release documentation for the community.
In attach you can find eclipse template for plugin developers.
Italian How-to (ASAP an english version @xda, stay tuned )
Support Modus Operandi with AD Remover:
* Manual Profile Settings
* Special 'Security' Situations
* Notification for manual profile choice
* Plugins Online Directory
* Widget for switch manual profile/automatic situations
* More and more plugins
* Fixed a notification bug
* Added notification when MO do a Situation check
* Added Changelog Dialog
* now you can configure how often Modus Operandi performe a Situation check
* added feature for AD Remover
* italian localization
* some optimizations
* fixed FC when configure a Situation
* minor bug fixed.
* added feature that allow a conditional plugin to call Modus Operandi Core to check situations.
* enable Modus Operandi Service by default (only) the first time you start Modus Operandi.
* fixed FC on Situation conf in a very few case.
* fixed layout problem with plugin list
* updated admob library
* removed "To Do Activities" check.
* Fixed layout problem with ldpi device
* First Release
Some plugin screenshot: