ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Motorola droid pro extended battery + cover + bp7x oem

OP Jibreil

30th December 2010, 07:36 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 17

266 posts
Not much... I hardly even notice its there. The new battery backing even keeps a slight curve as the original slimmer one did.

I'm really happy this is an original Motorola product and the battery cover / door looks just like the thin one with the silver swirls and all.
30th December 2010, 08:05 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Class

Not much... I hardly even notice its there. The new battery backing even keeps a slight curve as the original slimmer one did.

I'm really happy this is an original Motorola product and the battery cover / door looks just like the thin one with the silver swirls and all.

cool. might have to pick one up from my local store.
11th January 2011, 05:59 PM   |  #13  

1 posts
Hi to everyone,

is there any lucky owner of Motorola Extended battery who can tell me how thick is phone with extended door? I ask one seller and he tell me Droid Pro with this original extended battery is about 1/2" thicker than with standard 1420 mah battery. But after I have read this thread I think it must be nosense. But there is no exact infor and no photo anywhere. Thanks a lot!
13th January 2011, 05:22 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 26

232 posts
I'm really surprised to read about everyone having battery problems. I wouldn't describe myself a heavy user, but I do make several calls, send and receive a boatload of texts, have widgets that require data pulls set for every 30 minutes, do a small amount of internet browsing, and use the mp3 player for an of hour or so while working out and I have had nothing but amazing battery life. Being a BB convert a couple of devices ago, I can say with certainty that this, being my 3rd Android phone, has the best battery life so far. I usually unplug around 6am and by 11pm, I'm still at about 60-70%. No android device that I know of can touch the battery life of a BB, but this one has been very good so far.
Last edited by MrWilliams2; 13th January 2011 at 05:27 AM.
13th January 2011, 08:31 PM   |  #15  
Flag Scottsburg IN

3 posts
It adds more weight than thickness imo. The battery is probably 1/8" thicker and the soor the same. Probably adds 1/4" more thickness overall, but there is a great weight different to me. Seem to hold a good charge though. Worth the $34 to me.
14th February 2011, 04:09 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 5

184 posts
im really interested in this
please post a picture, only with extended door and battery one from the side
19th March 2011, 08:53 PM   |  #17  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 131

475 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm waiting for:
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...driod-pro.html
25th March 2011, 04:15 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
They released one for Motorola Droid Pro
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...tery-door.html
26th April 2011, 04:26 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
Has anyone tried to fit the otterbox in w extended battery? May try to hack up the case so it will fit when i get it
27th April 2011, 12:21 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
I was able to cut out the back on the standard cover for the extended battery to stick out, and the otterbox seems to fit fine. If you don't want to cut your back cover, you can just leave the back off since the otterbox protects it, though I still like the idea of having an internal cover. I may go back and put some sort of rubber seal around the battery opening just in case. Will post pics later

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread