TO VIEW AND EDIT/EXTRACT THE CONTENTS OF A .NBH ROM FILE USE HTCRIE (HTC ROM IMAGE EDITOR)
this displays the contents of a rom, eg:
1) a whole rom is a .NBH
file, a rom has parts, which are .NB
usually when you download a custom rom, you only get the OS.nb
inside the full .NBH
Originally Posted by ciubi
I upgraded to 3.34.90 radio version and I am somehow disappointed.
I have noticed that you have used a previous version - is that better?
* the radio rom does boost the signal but it depends on where you are located.
* a newer version of the radio rom doesnt exactly meen its better, so an older radio rom could be better than a newer version.
* for me i had better signal quality with an older version.
download EXTENDED ROM.nb
open Extended Rom.nb with HTCRIE (or add Extended Rom.nb to a .NBH)
now edit the config.txt and add your own .Cabs
CAB: \Extended_ROM\Cab Name.cab
is the startup image on device boot.
*dont get these mixed up with the WELCOMEHEAD.PNG or the ANIMATED.GIF also at startup.
is first image to be displayed (the image with the Red numbers and letters).
(3 splash screnes)
OR TO MAKE YOUR OWN SPLASH.NB
1) Run the HTC Splash Tool
2) as soon as the "screen" changes image to the the the white HTC logo, click the "screen"
3) a window now opens, select the image you want to use as your splash
4) click the "trackball" on the HTC Splash Tool
* this will save it as a Splash.NB