Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 41,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] LiquidRush Series Metal Edition 1.0b "Stable as Steel"

Tip us?

XyberTripX
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Am I doing something wrong?

The link is no longer working for the release we have now.

It takes me to a blank page to download then never does anything. The link is not working, Anyone else?

Thanks

asqwrd
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleontheruler View Post
i dont know if this helps but incredibledoes has a liquid rom with the working lockscreen and call/hang up are both working. i flashed it with his patch a month ago. maybe he could help us out. hes in the droid incredible section
can u post the link to that because I thought his was the same as every other one since they are based on the one he started

MikeC84
Old
Thanks Meter 803

DONATE TO ME
He ported the liquid rom to a lot of devices not just the evo and they all had the same issues. Never read anything about a flash for a phone fix.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

bigrushdog
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,062

DONATE TO ME
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by springsyeti View Post
Are you giving up on MIUI? This looks awesome! Will it have customizeable folder labels?
Why would I "give up" on MIUI? MIUI is beginning to mature. All major bugs have been worked out. Any issues are due to Chinese source, and not us. Soon, there will be a MIUI RC. What I'm getting at is that our job of porting is slowing down. It's all routine now. But, any MIUI issues get top priority because there are thousands of users. Thus I have more time on my hands for troubleshooting. And this rom definitely needs troubleshooting! I'm working on the phone issues. I'll update on progress

MikeC84
Old
Thanks Meter 803

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog View Post
Why would I "give up" on MIUI? MIUI is beginning to mature. All major bugs have been worked out. Any issues are due to Chinese source, and not us. Soon, there will be a MIUI RC. What I'm getting at is that our job of porting is slowing down. It's all routine now. But, any MIUI issues get top priority because there are thousands of users. Thus I have more time on my hands for troubleshooting. And this rom definitely needs troubleshooting! I'm working on the phone issues. I'll update on progress
Nice work on the latest miui by the way! Really looking forward to a working Rom here hopefully you can nail those phone issues. Keep us updated mk.

xlGmanlx
Old
Thanks Meter 544
We waited this long to get a tightened up miui we can wait the same for liquid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog View Post
.: My name is G'man and i am a flashaholic :.

Mfeigley
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I'm a huge fan of miui, but if this gets fixed up, I think it blows miui out the water.

napoleontheruler
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
i dont know if this helps but incredibledoes has a liquid rom with the working lockscreen and call/hang up are both working. i flashed it with his patch a month ago. maybe he could help us out. hes in the droid incredible section
can u post the link to that because I thought his was the same as every other one since they are based on the one he started

sorry it wasnt incdoes but heres the link. idont know if it just the liquid launcher or the rom.http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=liquid

MikeC84
Old
Thanks Meter 803

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Quote:

sorry it wasnt incdoes but heres the link. idont know if it just the liquid launcher or the rom.http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=liquid
That looks like a sense Rom with the liquid launcher.

bigrushdog
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,062

DONATE TO ME
Default EPIC WIN

Just fixed phone receive and hangup! conducting testing before release! This is a big one guys!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigrushdog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
liquid, liquidrush