Steps to flash CM7 to eMMC?
After browsing around I've collected the following steps for flashing CM7 to my Nook Color 1.2. Can please someone with more experience comment and perhaps add/remove something?
1. Create a bootable CWM SD card by using these:
2. Download NOOK-CWM3028-imgfiles.zip
3. Rename uRecImg to uImage from NOOK-CWM3028-imgfiles.zip and replace the uImage file on the SD.
Rename uRecRam to uRamdisk from NOOK-CWM3028-imgfiles.zip and replace the uRamdisk file on SD.
(not sure here, looks like the latest CWM from step 1 link is 3028)
4. Transfer the latest CM7 night build with optional gapps to SD card
5. Power off your Nook Color, insert the SD card into it and power it back on - should boot into CWM
6. Go to ‘Mounts and Storage’ and format /system, /data and /cache partitions one by one, confirming each time. DO NOT format the /boot partition.
7. Go back to the main recovery menu and using the ‘install zip from sd card’ option, install first the ROM with CM7 and then the Google Apps zip files.
8. Get back to the main recovery menu
9. Now remove the SD card
10. ‘Reboot system now’
Also, some people say that new Nooks partitioned differently compare to older ones. Does it matter? Is there a thread about it?
Thank you all in advance!