To give simple instructions on how to create your own firmware. I am going to assume that you already know how to:
1. Read and follow instructions.
2. Change extensions of files.
3. Extract files.
4. Use the flashtool.
5. Create a .tft file.
If you answer no to any of this questions, please investigate a little or do not attemp to do this.
Now, the instructions:
1. Go to this website http://www.omnius-server.com/ and register.
2. Now that you have registered and logged in, go to this link http://www.omnius-server.com/downloads?id=58117. You should get this:
3. Now search for the firmware you are looking for in any of the folders. I'm going to choose the folder R1FA016, and the file X10a_CLARO_GT_NAM1_1234_4844.rar. But it is going to work with any.
4. Now download it and create a new folder on the firmware folder of the flashtool and put it on there. Extract it and you should get two .rar files (if not, just change the extension to .rar). Extract them both on the same folder. You should get a lot of .sin files and a .xml file.
5. Now you have to rename some files with a name like this:
5.1. This one: "system_S1-SW-LIVE-AC12-0001-S1-PARTITION-WITH-SPARE.sin" to "system.sin"
5.2. And this one: "userdata_S1-SW-LIVE-AC12-0001-S1-PARTITION-WITH-SPARE.sin" to "userdata.sin"
Now you have a list of files like this: (the files that you have to change the name can vary depending on the firmware but the part you have to delete is going to be te same (_S1-SW-LIVE-AC12-0001-S1-PARTITION-WITH-SPARE), for example, so be sure to take a look to the picture if you are not so sure how a name should be)
6. Now create the .tft bundle and flash it.
7. Enjoy the phone with the firmware you created.
If this was helpful for you click on the THANKS button.
- I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your phone.
- If you are going to take the time to create all the firmwares, give me the appropiate credit .
- Sorry for my english if there is any mistake, I speak spanish.
- If you have any sugestion you can PM me and I will be happy to help.