FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[APP] SKYPE 1.0.3 ( 26th Jan 2011) : Latest Release

131 posts
Thanks Meter: 16
 
By irisiris, Senior Member on 14th December 2010, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
For those who cannot find SKYPE in market as usual.

Here is 26th Jan 2011 SKYPE release
version :1.0.3


DOWNLOAD Attached FILE from 5th post here.

FOR ALL SAMSUNG Galaxy USERS

Please visit SAMSUNG WEBSITE to INSTALL android 2.2 which is must for SKYPE (according to skype website).
Last edited by irisiris; 27th January 2011 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Skype for Android 1.0.3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irisiris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th December 2010, 11:38 PM |#2  
Febby's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irisiris

For those who cannot find SKYPE in market as usual.

Here is 14th December SKYPE release
version :1.0.2

Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/436953376/com.skype102.apk

can you repost? with another mirror site such as megaupload? limit on RS has been reached of 10 downloads :\
14th December 2010, 11:50 PM |#3  
plmiller0905's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Janesville,Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip

can you repost? with another mirror site such as megaupload? limit on RS has been reached of 10 downloads :\

+1...please repost
14th December 2010, 11:56 PM |#4  
orthonovum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
cool... but I will wait for the 3g patched version
15th December 2010, 12:05 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
ok..File attached here for download.


UPDATE:
Skype for Android version 1.0.3 release / build 1.0.0.831 ........ both are samething


APK is inside the zip file.. unzip and copy apk to SDCARD and install from mobile.


OLD: Skype for Android version 1.0.2







FOR ALL SAMSUNG Galaxy USERS

Please visit SAMSUNG WEBSITE to INSTALL android 2.2 which is must for SKYPE (according to skype website).
Attached Files
File Type: zip com.skype102.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.94 MB, 8086 views)
File Type: zip com.skype.103.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.96 MB, 14823 views)
Last edited by irisiris; 27th January 2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: samsung notice added
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irisiris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th December 2010, 12:05 AM |#6  
Febby's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthonovum

cool... but I will wait for the 3g patched version

I'd have to say, just use the old patched version.... as the newer releases have yet to be modified to work over 3G calls =( I been waiting forever but who knows maybe this version will have a flaw? cheers
15th December 2010, 12:07 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthonovum

cool... but I will wait for the 3g patched version



Works on 3G and wifi outside USA. (it has been reported that it Does not work on 3G in USA.....however it works over wifi.)
Last edited by irisiris; 15th December 2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: more info
15th December 2010, 12:09 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip

I'd have to say, just use the old patched version.... as the newer releases have yet to be modified to work over 3G calls =( I been waiting forever but who knows maybe this version will have a flaw? cheers


Works on 3G and wifi outside USA. (it has been reported that it Does not work on 3G in USA.....however it works over wifi.)
Last edited by irisiris; 15th December 2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: more info
15th December 2010, 01:20 AM |#9  
orthonovum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Well I grabbed this version after seeing reports it will work with 3g, however it will not install. sits at the install progress bar for a few seconds then says "Application not installed"

Evo stock rom

EDIT: have to uininstall previous version then install.. it wont upgrade

EDIT2: This does NOT work over 3g in the US
Last edited by orthonovum; 15th December 2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: resolved
15th December 2010, 01:31 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthonovum

Well I grabbed this version after seeing reports it will work with 3g, however it will not install. sits at the install progress bar for a few seconds then says "Application not installed"

Evo stock rom

EDIT: have to uininstall previous version then install.. it wont upgrade

EDIT2: This does NOT work over 3g in the US

hmm

so problem is for people using it on 3G in USA only it seems. It is working over wifi in USA though.
well 3G modded version for USA will come soon here on XDA..



FYI: im on android 2.2.1 rooted HTC Magic 32B kernel 2708.
Last edited by irisiris; 15th December 2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: more info
15th December 2010, 02:38 AM |#11  
ph3nom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
this one still have to force close or there is an exit button to close the program?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, skype

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes