Originally Posted by Gsam101
Hey ! If you are, like me, tired of Samsung TouchWiz (which sucks a bit), here is what you always dream of for your i5800: A rom with Stock Apps/Feel
Some things are still missing (like notification bar, Contacts/Telephony which are still from Samsung TouchWiz),
To be done:
- Stock Launcher (Launcher2.apk)
- Stock Email/Calendar/Camera/Calculator/SMS/Music Apps/Clock/...
- Telephony/Contacts/TaskManager from Samsung's Touchwiz
- Stock widgets (some may be missing)
- Removed many useless apk
- Android Market (Google apps should be downloaded)
- Stock lockscreen (might be buggy, will be fixed)
- Stock bootscreen
- Stock notification bar
- Stock Gallery (Well... It's like Samsung's one)
- Stock Browser
- Stock contacts/telephony
- Remove TaskManager
- Stock recent apps screen
- Stock keyboard (you can install it manually)
- There is maybe some bugs
You should flash it with Odin
I5800 lagfix won't by default work on it (because of /dev/stl6 mounted on /system), a modified version is provided too
Please provide feedback
Hi, I like the idea that you started working on it. I have just few simple questions which will help me to decide
1, I have just yesterday flashed jpB - could you please tell me what bugs does it have ? It just needs time to re-fresh all my apps so I want to know if to do so or not
2, I'm using swipe keyboard, is it in your ROM please?
3, I'm using LauncherPro (because of it's option to change icons 5x4 or activities). Is it possible in google launcher ?
4, what are the major advantages of original google enviroment ?
5, for maps I'm using BRUT maps, for SMS Handcent, and I have uninstaled allmost everything from Sams with Titanium
Thanks for your work & answer
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung FW 4.3 powered by NeatROM 6.2 with XPOSED by Wanam