Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSSION] What's the first phone you've ever owned?

Tip us?

Showtime_III
Old
Thanks Meter 1
first smart phone was a sidekick

Shadodragon
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Think the first phone I attempted to own was a Sony CM-D500 or 600... not sure. But long story short, I had to take the phone back and not actually have a cell phone for the next 3-ish years.

The phone that was truly my first to own and use was the Samsung SCH-3500. Loved that phone.

Foolishly upgraded from it to the Samsung SPH-A500. Spent way too much money just because it had a damn color screen.

From there went to the LG PM-325 for the bluetooth... which I never got to work properly. So, again, pointless upgrade.

After the LG took a swim in my beer, picked up a Samsung MM-A900. Good phone. Only kicked myself for spending the money on it when I could have easily reactivated one of my older Samsungs and saved the cash. (Wasn't exactly swimming in money at the time.)

A900 gave way to the iPhone 3G. Quickly got out of AT&T and picked up the Sprint Hero. Hero was great, but finally got upgraded to the Evo Shift. I'm already looking for a replacement though. Would prefer something thinner, and I don't need the keyboard. Hoping for something good outta MWC.

nick1313
Old
Thanks Meter 751
Default Kyocera

My first phone was the Kyocera 5135. What a POS. Then I started my onslaught of smart phones. Palm Treo's 600, 650, 750, then HTC world with the Mogul, then back to palm with the pre, and now back to the "promise" land with the HTC EVO. Bad Ass!

ROID R4GE
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I believe my first phone was the Motorola V120c

I got the phone in 2002 when I first bought a cell phone.

aussiechris
Old
Thanks Meter 1
The best phone I ever owned was an old second hand Motorolla I got off ebay for 13 including postage. the phone itself was pretty rubbish features wise (so much so that i can't even remember the model), but it lasted forever and cost me almost nothing.

The best phone that I have owned feature wise has to be my SGS. Not great out of the box, but with a bit of tweaking and a custom rom, its a little ripper! Best part is the ease of development and modification. Loving it!

lov3boyz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
SE T630i was my 1st phone i owned

Robbsta
Old
Thanks Meter 8
LG vx3200, Verizon color flip phone with no external display lol. My first smart phone was the ATT 8125, aka HTC Wizard. I have been hooked ever since.

CGCR
Old
Thanks Meter 1
T-Mobile Sidekick 08

gurulan
Old
Thanks Meter 1
2 tin cans on a length of string

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to gurulan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psikopathe
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Alcatel OT 511 !!!...

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe