[Q] Screen calibration is way off - Have tried to delete calibration.txt
I installed the Android with the below version:
Android 2.0.1 Eclair (kernel13 (Topaz/Rhodium-only) by Markinus, composed by Shadowline on January 8th 2010)
Everything runs properly and able to boot up, but I do not get the screen calibration which everyone says that we have to tap 5 points (similar with Windows). And my screen now is way off. i.e. to hit "I", I must hit "K" in the keyboard.
Reading from other forum, I have tried to delete the calibration.txt but then it doesn't get recreated. Now, I don't have any calibration.txt anymore.
My default.txt is:
set MTYPE 2293
set KERNEL zImage
#set FBDURINGBOOT 0
set initrd initrd.gz
#pwf dm.txt 0x8e0000 0x20000
#pwf smem.txt 0x01f00000 0x100000
set cmdline "msmts_calib=0x395.0x3d5.0x79.0xa0 msmvkeyb_toggle=off WiFi.mac=00:23:76:0C:35:AD lcd.density=240 mddi.width=320 mddi.height=480 no_console_suspend"
- No calibration screen during the first boot up
- Deleted calibration.txt in attempt to recreate a new one, still no calibration screen
- Deleted data.img, no calibration screen, it goes straight to the screen where you press Android (green color) and on the bottom showing Emergency and Next
- Tried other value for msmts_calib= from another thread that reports to be near perfect for Topaz, but not working on mine.
- Deleted the line msmts_calib=0x395.0x3d5.0x79.0xa0 from the default.txt but it made it worst, I can't tap on anything.
Dopod 818Pro @ 273Mhz > PDAViet 18.104.22.168.4 >22.214.171.124.6 Touch > 1d SPEEDKING-LITE M2D
Radio ROM: 02.19.21