[TOOL] APK_OneClick - decompile & disassemble APKs

19th May 2012, 02:27 AM   |  #21  
Flag in a house
Thanks Meter: 63

299 posts
More
hey tryin to use this tool but i get the following when i try to decompile...
Quote:

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

An error has occured while decompiling...
existing..

Press any key to continue . . .

I have Java (Version 7 Update 4) installed
28th May 2012, 07:50 AM   |  #22  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 4

246 posts
More
hi amroush.

first off all I want to thank you for taking the time to make this tool.
I was however experiencing problems with it, and getting errors like: "Invalid input file 'C:\some.apk.dex2jar.jar'".

Im just posting here so everybody else knows how to deal with it. The problem was (in my case) I stuck the apk_oneclick folder in my C drive root, and the apk as well. The output was also written to C drive, but there were issues with rights, so the jar files were not created, resulting in the error message thrown by jd-gui.

To fix it, place the directory in a directory where you have full control, such as your users directory (C:\Users\<username>\). If you have registered the shell commands, remove and -re-add them so you don't run into additional errors!
7th June 2012, 10:35 PM   |  #23  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Donate to Me
More
So let me get this straight, Java class files can be converted to Samli, but not the other way around?
4th August 2012, 09:24 PM   |  #24  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 162

14 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmmh

hi amroush.

first off all I want to thank you for taking the time to make this tool.
I was however experiencing problems with it, and getting errors like: "Invalid input file 'C:\some.apk.dex2jar.jar'".

Im just posting here so everybody else knows how to deal with it. The problem was (in my case) I stuck the apk_oneclick folder in my C drive root, and the apk as well. The output was also written to C drive, but there were issues with rights, so the jar files were not created, resulting in the error message thrown by jd-gui.

To fix it, place the directory in a directory where you have full control, such as your users directory (C:\Users\<username>\). If you have registered the shell commands, remove and -re-add them so you don't run into additional errors!

This error was fixed in AUGUST 2012 update.
17th August 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #25  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 38

132 posts
More
Looks like a nice tool. I'll give a try. I was expecting like this one. Since APKMulti tool doesn't come good for me.
14th September 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #26  
Flag Veliko Tarnovo
Thanks Meter: 15

234 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amroush_1800

This error was fixed in AUGUST 2012 update.

I am getting the same error every time. The whole folder is placed in C:\SH-01D where I have no limitations -- but following dmmh's post and advice I also tried placing the folder in C:\Users\My username. Still the same error.

I am using APK_OneClick.v.3.
1st October 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up
WOW!!! you batched up the bitch!!! really nice work...
30th October 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 945

1,019 posts
Firstly, great tool. Just a pity I can't get it to work properly on my new win7 computer. I was using this without any issues on my old windows xp machine, but now I'm getting problems. First, I had to run the add script as admin to get it to work. Second, when I decompile, there is a problem loading framework resources & it screws all of my styles up. Ive tried replacing 1.apk with my framework, but it screws up even more. Third, no matter how I try, there's no option on right click to recompile. I have the folder in C:\Users\daniel with full rights. Jdk is installed & in my path. Any suggestions? Really need this working, I'll be very unhappy if I have to go back to multitool.

.....memoirs of a flash addict.
20th November 2012, 09:04 PM   |  #29  
Flag SONORA, Calif
Thanks Meter: 2

5 posts
Question recompile apk
Apk_OneClick.v3.rar
Thanks for the great Decompile script! It works great!

I am having a problem with the Recompile operation on a Win7 machine.

The command file shellext-add.cmd does not add the recompile branch to the registry with:

reg add "HKCR\folder\shell\recompile" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "Recompile APK from source"
reg add "HKCR\folder\shell\recompile\command" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "\"%~dp0tools\recompile.cmd\" \"%%1\""

Tried the following:
reg add "HKCR\.apk\shell\recompile" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "Recompile APK from source"
reg add "HKCR\.apk\shell\recompile\command" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "\"%~dp0tools\recompile.cmd\" \"%%1\""

In this case, the recompile option does show up w/right click, and the command runs w/o any errors noted. However, the recompiled APK file is shorter (orig 10.3k, new 7.32k) and will not load.

Is there an update for the recompile script?
20th November 2012, 10:00 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
Hmm this looks pretty cool

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tool
Previous Thread Next Thread