Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TOOL] APK_OneClick - decompile & disassemble APKs

Tip us?

F3AR420
Old
Thanks Meter 54
hey tryin to use this tool but i get the following when i try to decompile...
Quote:
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

An error has occured while decompiling...
existing..

Press any key to continue . . .
I have Java (Version 7 Update 4) installed

dmmh
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi amroush.

first off all I want to thank you for taking the time to make this tool.
I was however experiencing problems with it, and getting errors like: "Invalid input file 'C:\some.apk.dex2jar.jar'".

Im just posting here so everybody else knows how to deal with it. The problem was (in my case) I stuck the apk_oneclick folder in my C drive root, and the apk as well. The output was also written to C drive, but there were issues with rights, so the jar files were not created, resulting in the error message thrown by jd-gui.

To fix it, place the directory in a directory where you have full control, such as your users directory (C:\Users\<username>\). If you have registered the shell commands, remove and -re-add them so you don't run into additional errors!

shawngriffin
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
So let me get this straight, Java class files can be converted to Samli, but not the other way around?

amroush_1800
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmmh View Post
hi amroush.

first off all I want to thank you for taking the time to make this tool.
I was however experiencing problems with it, and getting errors like: "Invalid input file 'C:\some.apk.dex2jar.jar'".

Im just posting here so everybody else knows how to deal with it. The problem was (in my case) I stuck the apk_oneclick folder in my C drive root, and the apk as well. The output was also written to C drive, but there were issues with rights, so the jar files were not created, resulting in the error message thrown by jd-gui.

To fix it, place the directory in a directory where you have full control, such as your users directory (C:\Users\<username>\). If you have registered the shell commands, remove and -re-add them so you don't run into additional errors!
This error was fixed in AUGUST 2012 update.

Senthamil
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Looks like a nice tool. I'll give a try. I was expecting like this one. Since APKMulti tool doesn't come good for me.
HTC Desire X with JB 4.1.1 **Un-Rooted**

Last One : HTC WildFire S ROOTED. ROM's Had : Discplx1, WC2, CM7.2 & CM 9 ALPHA7

cheeseus
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by amroush_1800 View Post
This error was fixed in AUGUST 2012 update.
I am getting the same error every time. The whole folder is placed in C:\SH-01D where I have no limitations -- but following dmmh's post and advice I also tried placing the folder in C:\Users\My username. Still the same error.

I am using APK_OneClick.v.3.

Phone: Sharp SH-01D / Sharp 005SH / Sharp 904SH
--------------------------------------------------
Sharp smartphone and mobile devices catalogue: http://sharp.cheeseus.org

duck123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
WOW!!! you batched up the bitch!!! really nice work...

stumpy352
Old
Thanks Meter 943
Firstly, great tool. Just a pity I can't get it to work properly on my new win7 computer. I was using this without any issues on my old windows xp machine, but now I'm getting problems. First, I had to run the add script as admin to get it to work. Second, when I decompile, there is a problem loading framework resources & it screws all of my styles up. Ive tried replacing 1.apk with my framework, but it screws up even more. Third, no matter how I try, there's no option on right click to recompile. I have the folder in C:\Users\daniel with full rights. Jdk is installed & in my path. Any suggestions? Really need this working, I'll be very unhappy if I have to go back to multitool.

.....memoirs of a flash addict.

caprock
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Question recompile apk

Apk_OneClick.v3.rar
Thanks for the great Decompile script! It works great!

I am having a problem with the Recompile operation on a Win7 machine.

The command file shellext-add.cmd does not add the recompile branch to the registry with:

reg add "HKCR\folder\shell\recompile" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "Recompile APK from source"
reg add "HKCR\folder\shell\recompile\command" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "\"%~dp0tools\recompile.cmd\" \"%%1\""

Tried the following:
reg add "HKCR\.apk\shell\recompile" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "Recompile APK from source"
reg add "HKCR\.apk\shell\recompile\command" /f /ve /t REG_SZ /d "\"%~dp0tools\recompile.cmd\" \"%%1\""

In this case, the recompile option does show up w/right click, and the command runs w/o any errors noted. However, the recompiled APK file is shorter (orig 10.3k, new 7.32k) and will not load.

Is there an update for the recompile script?

0xv
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hmm this looks pretty cool
kangxperia on my sony ericsson live with walkman (wt19i)
see on youtube:

Tags
tool