[ROM] Nero v2 - Team Whiskey - *12/20/10*
OFFICIAL HOME OF BIONIX AND TEAM WHISKEY
irc.freenode.net / #teamwhiskey
- JL4 system files
- JL4 kernel
- JL4 modem
- 4 lock screen options (stock android, glass, fascinate, epic)
- Disabled battery full notification
- Reboot options added to power menu (reboot, reboot recovery, reboot download mode)
- Nexus S microbes live wallpaper
- Nexus S nexus live wallpaper
- Nexus S car dock application
- Nexus S Power Widget
- Nexus S icons
- Nexus S audio/notification files
- Nexus S Launcher
- Nexus S Wallpapers
- Nexus S Genie Widget
- Nexus S transition animations
- Nexus S settings menu icons
- Heavily modified frameworks (gingerbread)
- New Market
- New Titanium Backup
- New Rom Manager
- New Voice Search
- New Maps
- New YouTube
- New Google Voice
- New Gmail
- AOSP mms
- Spare parts (allows for animation speed tweaks)
- Mounting issues fixed
- Phone number identification fixed
- Init script edits for smoother UI
- Custom bootanimation
- Custom shutdown sound (linda)
- Very fast, very stable....especially with voodoo!
Nero v2 w/voodoo 5.0.1
- really fast! Thanks Supercurio!
Nero v2 w/stock JL4 kernel - *coming later tonight*
Nero v2 w/voodoo 5.0.1
NOTE: If you do not want to run voodoo, simply flash the rom, then disable voodoo via instructions below. Essentially, you will be running a stock kernel at this point.
Voodoo 5.0.1 Details:
- Supports larger nand chip
- Converts full system partition to ext4
- Incredibly fast, solid, and stable. Much better than rfs or ext2 file system
- Disable voodoo directly via clock work recovery
Installing Nero v2 w/voodoo 5.0.1:
1. Place nero_v2_voodoo.zip on internal sdcard
2. Disable ANY and ALL other lagfixes (yes, this includes ext2 one click lagfix! You cannot run both)
3. Reboot into clock work recovery via rom manager or manually
4. Select 'install zip from sdcard'
5. Select 'choose zip from sdcard'
6. Select 'Nero_2_voodoo.zip'
7. Select 'Yes - install Nero_2_voodoo.zip'
8. Wait for installation to finish
10. Once reboot is selected, your complete file system will be converted to 'ext4', this will take roughly 2-4 minutes. Please be patience and wait. You will hear Linda's voice telling you that its being converted, this is how you know its working.
11. Your phone will finish booting after conversion. Now you're done!
12. You MUST disable voodoo first if you decide to flash anything else - instructions below
1. Reboot into clock work recovery via rom manager or manually
2. In CWR menu, select 'voodoo lagfix'
3. Select 'disable lagfix'
4. Select 'go back'
5. Select 'reboot system now'
6. Your file system will now be converted back to rfs. This will take about 2-4 minutes, be patient!
7. Once your phone reboots, reboot back into clock work recovery and you may now flash anything of your choice