~ Here's my new (ported) theme for X10 Mini/Pro! (And 2.1) ~
With Green Battery and the statusbar a bit gray:
Tested on the Mini and works 100%
If you want all the apps, grey/white/black then check out draco_ags' topic here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...64&postcount=1 (<- all credits to him for these themed apks)
Need to have ROOT
to apply this theme.
I'm not responsible if you brick your device, use at your own risk.
Just thought I'd include the tut in this thread too.
How to replace the framework-res.apk (apply this theme) using Root Explorer:
1. Make a backup of the original framework-res.apk (found in /system)
2. Extract the framework from the rar file (link below) then Copy the framework-res.apk to the SD card
3. Mount /system in RootExplorer as "R/W"
4. Press the menu button and select the option 'Multi-select' then mark the framework file and Copy the framework-res.apk from the SD card to /system
5. Set the permissions of the framework-res.apk to 644:
In this part please Dont COPY
the framework, but move it.
6. Move the framework-res.apk from /system to /system/framework and click ok to replace the existing file.
7. Restart your phone.
and again Enjoy
To change the dock, you need to have LauncherPro installed
Firstly extract the sense dock and see-through icon to your sd card (you may have to delete an un-wanted item in Astro file manager so you will be able to view the new icons in album)
Then click the menu button,
and select the Se-nse dock from the Album/Gallery.
You may notice these:
Keep hold of one of them icons I'm going to use the app drawer (middle icon) you should see this:
click change shortcut, then you see this:
click Applications, you should see this:
select calls (because on the sense dock it says Phone, so that shortcut should be the call list) then it will show you this:
click Custom icon and select the see-through icon attached in this post (sense dock and see-through icon)
Do the same for the for the 1st (call/phone) icon (make it the app drawer and select the see-through icon) and do the same for the last (make it to whatever shortcut you wish I chose Album and select the see through icon) the ones in between (the messaging and the person icon, make them both as a Blank shortcut you will see it in the Change shortcut list)
Hope this helps
chancellorr (the original creator of this theme)
r420rr420r (for providing a link to this awesome theme and asking me to port it)