Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,000 Members 38,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[theme] 11/20/2011 TRANSPARENT GMAIL 2.3.5 GOOGLE VOICE! NEW-Gmail-Markets-Facebook

Tip us?
 
fernando sor
Old
#4651  
fernando sor's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5393
Posts: 9,427
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: north of the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldiddy View Post
Hey, if you like I can show you how to apply the multi dpi hack and to disable the auto market updater function. Just had a look had your holo wallpaper hack but please tell me more about it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
I will. Just really busy at work.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Bad seed Customs Founder



The Following User Says Thank You to fernando sor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fernando sor
Old
#4652  
fernando sor's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5393
Posts: 9,427
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: north of the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirknifealot View Post
Are you currently the only one working on this thread these days, when you get time to, Sir?
I've slowly backed away from apps and i don't own a dinc anymore but if someone posts here I usually answer

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Bad seed Customs Founder



The Following User Says Thank You to fernando sor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sirknifealot
Old
#4653  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 105
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor View Post
I've slowly backed away from apps and i don't own a dinc anymore but if someone posts here I usually answer

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Ah. Indeed understandable. Well thank you for the response and all your work. I'll have to deal with the ugly regular XDA app XD or buy a PC and learn to theme to look as good as these did. Good day to you sir.




Droid Incredible
CM9 Nightlies
Site Moderator
 
fernando sor
Old
#4654  
fernando sor's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5393
Posts: 9,427
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: north of the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirknifealot View Post
Ah. Indeed understandable. Well thank you for the response and all your work. I'll have to deal with the ugly regular XDA app XD or buy a PC and learn to theme to look as good as these did. Good day to you sir.
Pauldiddy does great work. Check his threads

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Bad seed Customs Founder



 
pauldiddy
Old
#4655  
pauldiddy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2261
Posts: 1,681
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Karlsruhe

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor View Post
Pauldiddy does great work. Check his threads

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
thanks,bro.I learned from the best
btw also created a transparent youtube app.used some of your pngs (grabbed them from your beautiful blue htc theme) if you don't mind.
looking forward to work on the xda app together.the former ones were easy to edit.the latest one changed a lot.
 
Towboat_man
Old
(Last edited by Towboat_man; 15th March 2012 at 10:11 PM.)
#4656  
Towboat_man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 772
Posts: 897
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ashland,Ky.
Deleted......

Sent from my Inspire 4G
If you were helped out by anybody
Please smack the " Thanks Stamp "
 
fernando sor
Old
#4657  
fernando sor's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5393
Posts: 9,427
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: north of the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldiddy View Post
thanks,bro.I learned from the best
btw also created a transparent youtube app.used some of your pngs (grabbed them from your beautiful blue htc theme) if you don't mind.
looking forward to work on the xda app together.the former ones were easy to edit.the latest one changed a lot.
I should be able to look at that xda app soon

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Bad seed Customs Founder



 
Sirknifealot
Old
#4658  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 105
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor View Post
Pauldiddy does great work. Check his threads

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Indeed sir. His thread is part of my subscriptions aswell XD. I'm a transparent nut so every thread I run into that has transparent apps I subscribe to. Always hit the thanks button when I use one




Droid Incredible
CM9 Nightlies
Site Moderator
 
pauldiddy
Old
#4659  
pauldiddy's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2261
Posts: 1,681
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Karlsruhe

 
DONATE TO ME
phew,another update for the google play store.they changed the structure again,so some xmls,smalis and pngs changed their references or folders and code lines.but made it.just released the latest one,transparent and blue of course.but didn't apply the holo wallpaper hack like you did,fernando.just edited it as usual.
 
fernando sor
Old
#4660  
fernando sor's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5393
Posts: 9,427
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: north of the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldiddy View Post
phew,another update for the google play store.they changed the structure again,so some xmls,smalis and pngs changed their references or folders and code lines.but made it.just released the latest one,transparent and blue of course.but didn't apply the holo wallpaper hack like you did,fernando.just edited it as usual.
That was pushed to your phone or you just got it from xda?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Bad seed Customs Founder




Tags
bad seed customs, donations are welcome!!!, evo market, fernando is my hero!!, fernando sor mom!!!!!, jive-ass turkeys!, need mud for my turtle!, riptide's = troll, riptide's lurking, smell my finger
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes