Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,325 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help me please...galaxy tab Exclamation mark

Tip us?

water30
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Help me please...galaxy tab Exclamation mark

i want to flash new firmware but i have little problem...now my tab is show exclamation point between a phone and a computer.
but Galaxy tab can not remove battery for reset this error...
Help me please....

GANJDROID
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by water30 View Post
i want to flash new firmware but i have little problem...now my tab is show exclamation point between a phone and a computer.
but Galaxy tab can not remove battery for reset this error...
Help me please....
what did you do to get to this screen? Is this after or before you upgraded firmware?

water30
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GANJDROID View Post
what did you do to get to this screen? Is this after or before you upgraded firmware?
after upgrade firmware odin show reset but the my tab not reset then i just manual reset (i can take this method for my galaxys ) after that.....

GANJDROID
Old
(Last edited by GANJDROID; 18th December 2010 at 02:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 403
Edit:
Had the exact same thing happen to me, but its just a bad flash.
Download the JM6 zip (in the development forum) and flash it via Odin. after the device has rebooted, if the previous apps havent been deleted, go into recovery and perform a factory reset and reboot again
The Following User Says Thank You to GANJDROID For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

primeroz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i have the same problem, phone - exclamation point - computer ... but i can't get into recovery mode to do a wipe .

is i press VOLUME UP or DOWN + POWER i always end up with the same exclamation point screen ... any help?

GANJDROID
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by primeroz View Post
i have the same problem, phone - exclamation point - computer ... but i can't get into recovery mode to do a wipe .

is i press VOLUME UP or DOWN + POWER i always end up with the same exclamation point screen ... any help?
Read my above post. Go into download mode (volume down + home + power) you'll still have the same image but the phone WILL be in download mode. Then flash your previous firmware and you're sorted.

Sent from my GT-P1000
Current Devices:
Galaxy S II
Sony Tablet S
HTC Sensation
Xperia S
The Following User Says Thank You to GANJDROID For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ayman07
Old
Thanks Meter 444
You probably got that by messing with the kernel. Fund the zImage from the firmware, extract it with a .tar extractor then use something like heimdall to flash the kernel and it should work.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

If i have helped you, dont hesitate to hit the thanks button

slaia
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi. I'm looking for solution for my problem but nothing has helped me. I cannot restart mu GTab or put it in download mode. I always land into Android system recovery <3e>.

My problem: I cannot restart my GTab anymore. It started when I wanted to do a backup with ROM Manager. Unfortunately EURO TAB isn't supported yet. Then I want to find out whether nandroid backup is possible. From ROM manager I booted into recovery. But there isn't nandroid backup. And now I cannot boot GTab anymore. Every time I restart it brings me back to Android system recovery <3e>. I would be grateful for every solution.

thepittbull
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Default Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaia View Post
Hi. I'm looking for solution for my problem but nothing has helped me. I cannot restart mu GTab or put it in download mode. I always land into Android system recovery <3e>.

My problem: I cannot restart my GTab anymore. It started when I wanted to do a backup with ROM Manager. Unfortunately EURO TAB isn't supported yet. Then I want to find out whether nandroid backup is possible. From ROM manager I booted into recovery. But there isn't nandroid backup. And now I cannot boot GTab anymore. Every time I restart it brings me back to Android system recovery <3e>. I would be grateful for every solution.
Having the same problem too... anyone can help?

Adapt0r
Old
Thanks Meter 16
If you see Phone-!-Pc on the Tab screen it is the download mode.
You can reflash it using Odin, however, you will need to do full Rom flash. I had similar problem and solved it by replashing.
I followed the latest guide published in this forum and Roto-JME rom with reformatting of internal sd.