Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please read ALL Informations carefully, before using this rom !
- Based on HTC 2.38.841.1 (Froyo 2.2.1)
- HTC Kernel 220.127.116.11 (My Mod with smart OC 600Mhz and some other tweaks)
- HTC Sense included
- All HTC default Apps included (except Adobe Reader, download via Market)
- busybox included
- All Google Components Updated
- Apps2SD by Darktremor (only supports EXT2 or EXT3 (recommended) Parition, optional)
- Dalvik-Cache can be moved to SD-Cards EXT Partition (can be changed)
- All default locactions avaiable (WWE)
- Ad-Blocking via preinstalled Hosts-File
- Java Box included
- Boot-Sound removed
- 4in1 Boot-Menu Thanks to lorolouis
- Live-Wallpaper support with HTC Sense (Thanks to danne_jo)
- Modded Framework (APNs preconfigured, Icons by UOT Kitchen)
- Latest Radio image not included in Rom-Package (seperate install package available)
- Open-VPN Support included
- Arabic Patch by User mh92122 (optional)
- Gingerbread-Keyboard (optional) (Thanks to user vovkab)
Installation (FULL ROM)
To install this ROM :
* You need a rooted device with installed clockworkmod recovery (2.5.x.x) to install this Rom.
If you have a newer cwm version installed (EDIFY), you can install my Rom with a temporary installation of CWM recovery 2.5.x.x.
Download this Patch to get a temp. 2.5 Version , install via RecoveryMode or you can go to ROM Manager and "flash" CWM 2.5 (attached) and then Reboot into
recovery.You'll get temporary CWM 2.5.x for installing my rom.
* Download via Market & Install Titanium Backup (recommended, if you wipe your device later) . You can also use the included App APPEXCTRACTOR.
* Titanium Backup : Backup all Settings and APPS you would like to use again after flashing (recommended, if you wipe your device later)
* Download the zip file from the links below and copy the zipped ROM File (DK_CUSTOM_ROM_Vx.ZIP) to your SD card.
* Restart your device into recovery mode (clock-work-mod)
* PERFORM A NANDROID BACKUP FROM THE MENU
* Wipe Cache and DALVIK-Cache (Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache) within Nadroid Backup
* Wipe Data/Factory Reset within NADROID.(recommended, to have a clean installation, backup APPs and settings first (At least nadroid backup))
* Wipe SD-EXT Partition within NADROID (Partitions Menu -> Format SD-EXT) .(recommended, to have a clean installation, backup APPs and settings first)
* Select the option to apply an ZIP File (NADROID -> Choose ZIP File from SD-Card), and select the zip file you copied to your memory card (DK_CUSTOM_ROM_Vx.ZIP for example)
* !!! The initial boot will take some minutes ( ~10-15 min), the phone will reboot up to 3 times ! Atfer Loading you should wait again some Minutes (~5min) to let the OS finish loading all files !!!
* Restore APPS & Settings via Titanium Backup & or use the included App Appextractor to Restore APPS from your Clockworkmod Backup Image. After restore , you should reboot your device !
Some other "important" nodes :
* Edify Versions & Packs are here for all Clock-Work-Mod 3.x Users
* Please do the initial GPS Fix outside of any building. This could also take some minutes for the first time !
* App Icons could appear later after rebooting, only for apps which has been copied to SD-Card via APP2SD.
* After every BOOT, the phone needs some minutes to load all informations from SD-Card, that includes ALL apps you moved there.
Sometimes Icons will appear later. That’s one reason for that. Typically it’s a FROYO Problem. So, just wait a few minutes after Boot, before INSTALLING or USING any APP.
* The RULE “wait and take some coffee” also applies, if you connect your sd-card via usb to you pc. After disconnect, you should also wait some Minutes until
the OS has finished reading the Apps and settings from SD-Card again.
Fix RANDOM reboots / freezes(All the Time the phone reboots when i try to Install an App or want to Restore via Titanium Backup.)
* Boot into Clock-Work-mod Recovery
* Mount USB-Storage (SD-Card) to your PC and run Windows CHKDSK on your SD-CARD to check file-system.
* Clear Cache and Clear Dalvik Cache. Try boot. Could take some Minutes (~10-15min)
For Clock-Work-Mod 2.x Users (amend-scripted installation) :
Download NEW Version 4.7 (21.Mar.2012) (Mirror)
Download stable Version 4.6.2 (31.Dec.2011) Note / Advice for S-OFF USERS !
Download Version 4.5.4 (29.Oct.2011)
NOTE : Edify-Scripted Versions & Packs for Clock-Work-Mod 3.x Users
Extra Packages / Addons from others
Get SetCpu for free from here (only for xda members)
Arabic Patch by User mh92122 (optional)
Gingerbread-Keyboard (Thanks to User vovkab)
Latest Radio Firmware (Baseband Firmware) Radio_18.104.22.168H
Want to overclock to more than 600Mhz ? Look here for HCDR.Jacob´s great O/C Kernel
DK-Stock Kernel (flashable pack)
V.4.7 (21. Mar.2012) -> New System-Fonts (ICS) -> Added some ICS Sounds / Wallpapers -> Updated Apps: Jbed.apk, Street View 22.214.171.124, A2SDGui 1.0, Superuser 3.0.7 -> New Google Market 3.5.15 (Google Play Store) included -> Google Maps 5.8.0 (unlocked Navigation by User ownhere) -> Removed Rom-Manager & Titanium Backup & Google Currents 1.0 . You can download the latest versions from Market for free. -> Removed System-App GoogleFeedback.apk -> Some Network-Tweaks (3G) -> Optimized TCP/IP Buffersizes V.4.6.2 (31.Dez.2011) -> Update Google Market 3.4.4 (is now faster than all older 3.x releases) -> Updated GPS.conf for faster GPS Fix -> Update AppExtractor 1.54 -> Battery usage should be lower again (as in 4.6.1) V 4.6.1 (14.Dec.2011) -> New Base 2.38.841.1 CL321609 -> Update to Google Market 3.3.12 -> Update Google Mail 126.96.36.199 -> Update Google Maps 6.0.2 -> Update SuperUser 3.0.6 -> Removed MarketUpdater.apk -> Added Flash Player v.10.1 (ARMv6) -> Added Google Currents -> SD-Read-ahead-Cache (256kb) -> Hidden USB debug icon -> Some other small tweaks V 4.5.4 (29.Oct.2011) -> Update to Google Maps 5.10.0 -> Update to Google Market 3.2.0 -> Update to Google Mail 2.3.5 -> Update to A2SDGui 0.9.2 -> Updated Juwe RamSciript (C) by 2011 Juwe11 -> Fixed Update-Script -> Overall performance tuning (but still at max 600Mhz, very stable) -> Kernel Boot-Image Changes (ro.debuggle=1, ro.secure=0, and persist.service.adbd.enable=1) (Kernel modv6) -> Added Restore App APPEXTRACTOR for easy App & private file restore from your Backup-Images V 4.5.2 (13.Aug.2011) -> Updated Apps : A2SDGui, YouTube , New Google Market ... -> Included Sense Fix for Setup-Wizard -> Included RAM Optimization Skript (C) by 2011 Juwe11 V 4.5.1 (04.Jul.2011) -> Updated Host-File for Ad-Blocking -> Changed Framework. Changed text color inside Grey Pop-Up Boxes for better reading -> Updated Apps : Maps, Superuser, HTCLockscreen ... V 4.5 (01.Jun.2011) -> Added My own new Kernel (Mod V5.1) as default : includes smart OC (600Mhz) + lower Battery usage -> Included Open-VPN-Support into Rom-Pack (tun.ko) -> Update Google Market to 2.3.6 -> Update Google Maps to 5.5.0 -> Fix Sync Problem : Sync icon sometimes wont go away after sync -> Added free App : A2SD Gui -> Remvoed AppSharing.apk -> Internal Clean-Up V 4.4 (07.April 2011) -> Update Busybox 1.17.3 to 1.19.0 -> Update Titanium Backup 3.7.2 to 3.7.4 -> Update Host-File (for ad-blocking) -> Bugfix (in rare situations, screen stays black after using phone) -> Update Rom-Manager to v188.8.131.52 -> Added Google-Spare-Parts-App -> Update Google Mail 2.3 to 184.108.40.206 -> Update Google Maps 5.2.1 to 5.3.0 -> System should be run a bit smoother now. V 4.3.6 (11.03.2001) -> Build.Prop CleanUp -> Update Market to Version 2.3.4 -> Update Google Maps 5.2.1 -> Added Google-Car Home -> Internal Fixes V 4.3.5 (13.Feb.2011) -> Updated Google Maps to Version 5.1.0 -> Updated Market to Version 2.2.11 -> Updated Titanium Backup Free to Version 3.6.8 -> Added tun.ko to /system/lib/modules (for later VPN usage) V 4.3.4 (31.Jan.2011) -> New Updated Kernel to 220.127.116.11-ge5a759b (HTC OTA 18.104.22.168) -> Added OpenGLes 1.1 (Thanks to User BGX) -> Added Starfield Live-Wallpaper -> Updated Apps2SD 22.214.171.124 Beta 04 (Darktremor) -> Updated Hosts-File for Adblocking -> New default Wallpaper & Bootanimation V.4.3.3 (19.Jan.2011) -> Based on 126.96.36.199 CL306462 release-keys, Kernel 188.8.131.52-g8f75634 (Orange) -> Internal Cleaning / Tuning -> Updated Rommanager -> Internal Apps Updated -> Changed Framework Icons -> Live Wallpaper now working with Sense (Thanks to danne_jo) V4.3 (30.Dec.2010) -> New Kernel (Based on 2.25.720.1) -> Updated Host-File (Ad-Blocking) -> Some bugfixes and internal cleaning -> 4in1 Boot-Menu (Thanks to lorolouis) (now with corrected icons) -> Lower Call Ring delay -> New HTC Widgets downloadable V4.2.1 25.Dec.2010 -> Updated Titanium Backup (Free Version 3.6.5) -> 4in1 Boot-Menu (Thanks to lorolouis) (actually with wrong icons, but working) -> Included Java (Jbed) -> Added preconfigured APN settings for most providers (not working since V.3, fixed now) V4.2 21.Dec.2010 -> Based on brand NEW HTC Release 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 -> Java (Jbed) installable -> Modified Battery-Icon (all other Icons not edited, default Android Smileys still work) -> Updated Install-Script -> Added Rom-Manager -> Added Titanium Backup (Trial Version) V4 / V.4.1 19.Dec.2010 -> Now Based on Official HTC WWE Froyo 2.2.1 (WWE Version 2.22.405.1) -> All Google Components Updated -> Apps2SD by Darktremor -> Google Market 2.2.7 included -> Google Maps 5.0.0 -> You Tube 2.1.6 -> Updated host file -> Updated Script for Installation
* Please note : You need an already installed DK-Custom ROM, which has been at least one time booted
* Copy the desired Mod-Package to your SD-Card.
* PERFORM A NANDROID BACKUP FROM THE MENU
* Select the option to apply an update zip, and select the zip file you copied to your memory card
* Wipe Cache AND DALVIK-Cache within NADROID (Find under Advanced-Menu)
* !!! The initial boot will take some minutes !!!
NEW [TUT] Move seperate App-Caches to SD-Card or SD-Ext
[TUT] How to enable Darktremor APP2SD later , after installing ROM / APPS !
[HOW TO _______ ????] A list full of HOW TO (by melvinchng)
FIX Battery Issues
Need more Informations ? Some FAQs ? Look here for Turkeys' ULTIMATE Guide
Apps2SD Guide / How to get 165mb free memory
Jeroen Baert's Blog with general installation-instructions
Thanks for donate :Maciej K, BBBenj , dbuezas, TheLazza, Laurent B, Skoni13... (if there are any releases, you´ll get them first ! NEW EXCLUSIVE DROPBOX ACCESS)
Join DropBox here to get 250MB extra !