Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Stuck at Download Mode!

Tip us?

Lacokako
Old
(Last edited by Lacokako; 18th December 2010 at 06:25 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q]Stuck at Download Mode!

Hi, yesterday I upgraded my GT540 from 1.6 to 2.1 with Baltic V20D, then i tried another one from that i thought it had Fastboot in it, so i used the KDZ_FW_UPD-en and started flashing that file, but in the middle of the process it gave an error Parm something something and then it closed the program and now im stuck in Download mode. Help?
Thanks in advance

Edit: I pulled off the battery then turned it on, and got stuck in a Loop on the LG Logo....

redtrooper x
Old
Thanks Meter 0
try again with the KDZ this time go to device manager and disable the Android modem under modems.

I got the similair problem but im stuck in the android logo i tried reflashing it with more than 200 roms none of them didn't work.

Lacokako
Old
(Last edited by Lacokako; 18th December 2010 at 07:47 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrooper x View Post
try again with the KDZ this time go to device manager and disable the Android modem under modems.

I got the similair problem but im stuck in the android logo i tried reflashing it with more than 200 roms none of them didn't work.
My phone isn't getting recognized, so the KDZ tool doesn't work.
Tried to in my windows 7 netbook but its the same, it doesn't get recognized in Download mode, while in the LG Loop it does but it disconnects so the process fails..

Edit: After trying a hardreset (Volume up+Home+Search 5 sec.) it gave me a blue screen with:
Display Initialized
USB init ept @ 0x6b000
fastboot_init()
udc_start ()
-- suspended --
Edit2: WOOOT Got it to start flashing with the KDZ Updater, if anyone is stuck at the LG Logo Loop just remove the battery -> Connect the phone without the battery -> and use the updater to flash like always and it should start!

redtrooper x
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacokako View Post
My phone isn't getting recognized, so the KDZ tool doesn't work.
Tried to in my windows 7 netbook but its the same, it doesn't get recognized in Download mode, while in the LG Loop it does but it disconnects so the process fails..

Edit: After trying a hardreset (Volume up+Home+Search 5 sec.) it gave me a blue screen with:
Display Initialized
USB init ept @ 0x6b000
fastboot_init()
udc_start ()
-- suspended --
Edit2: WOOOT Got it to start flashing with the KDZ Updater, if anyone is stuck at the LG Logo Loop just remove the battery -> Connect the phone without the battery -> and use the updater to flash like always and it should start!
How comes when i remove the battery and connect the phone with my computer the phone doesn't even boot?

Lacokako
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
How comes when i remove the battery and connect the phone with my computer the phone doesn't even boot?
MMMMM connect it with the battery then pull it off?
;O

redtrooper x
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
MMMMM connect it with the battery then pull it off?
;O
Didn't work

Lacokako
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Didn't work
Did you try in download mode?

redtrooper x
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Did you try in download mode?
I tried it now with my laptop and it worked. I got the battery out and it is on. When i try to hard reset i can see a little text on the left top but it desapears after 1 second.

Lacokako
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I tried it now with my laptop and it worked. I got the battery out and it is on. When i try to hard reset i can see a little text on the left top but it desapears after 1 second.
Did you put in Download mode then connected it or did you pull the battery off, connected it then turnd it on?

redtrooper x
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Did you put in Download mode then connected it or did you pull the battery off, connected it then turnd it on?
I put my battery off then connected. I flashed the kdz rom and still not working.. this is very frustrating..