TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]Stuck at Download Mode!

OP Lacokako

18th December 2010, 06:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Tijuana
Thanks Meter: 6

59 posts
More
Hi, yesterday I upgraded my GT540 from 1.6 to 2.1 with Baltic V20D, then i tried another one from that i thought it had Fastboot in it, so i used the KDZ_FW_UPD-en and started flashing that file, but in the middle of the process it gave an error Parm something something and then it closed the program and now im stuck in Download mode. Help?
Thanks in advance

Edit: I pulled off the battery then turned it on, and got stuck in a Loop on the LG Logo....
Last edited by Lacokako; 18th December 2010 at 07:25 PM.
18th December 2010, 07:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
try again with the KDZ this time go to device manager and disable the Android modem under modems.

I got the similair problem but im stuck in the android logo i tried reflashing it with more than 200 roms none of them didn't work.
18th December 2010, 08:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Tijuana

59 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrooper x

try again with the KDZ this time go to device manager and disable the Android modem under modems.

I got the similair problem but im stuck in the android logo i tried reflashing it with more than 200 roms none of them didn't work.

My phone isn't getting recognized, so the KDZ tool doesn't work.
Tried to in my windows 7 netbook but its the same, it doesn't get recognized in Download mode, while in the LG Loop it does but it disconnects so the process fails..

Edit: After trying a hardreset (Volume up+Home+Search 5 sec.) it gave me a blue screen with:
Display Initialized
USB init ept @ 0x6b000
fastboot_init()
udc_start ()
-- suspended --
Edit2: WOOOT Got it to start flashing with the KDZ Updater, if anyone is stuck at the LG Logo Loop just remove the battery -> Connect the phone without the battery -> and use the updater to flash like always and it should start!
Last edited by Lacokako; 18th December 2010 at 08:47 PM.
19th December 2010, 11:43 AM   |  #4  

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacokako

My phone isn't getting recognized, so the KDZ tool doesn't work.
Tried to in my windows 7 netbook but its the same, it doesn't get recognized in Download mode, while in the LG Loop it does but it disconnects so the process fails..

Edit: After trying a hardreset (Volume up+Home+Search 5 sec.) it gave me a blue screen with:
Display Initialized
USB init ept @ 0x6b000
fastboot_init()
udc_start ()
-- suspended --
Edit2: WOOOT Got it to start flashing with the KDZ Updater, if anyone is stuck at the LG Logo Loop just remove the battery -> Connect the phone without the battery -> and use the updater to flash like always and it should start!

How comes when i remove the battery and connect the phone with my computer the phone doesn't even boot?
19th December 2010, 04:52 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Tijuana

59 posts
More
Quote:

How comes when i remove the battery and connect the phone with my computer the phone doesn't even boot?

MMMMM connect it with the battery then pull it off?
;O
19th December 2010, 05:47 PM   |  #6  

19 posts
Quote:

MMMMM connect it with the battery then pull it off?
;O

Didn't work
19th December 2010, 05:51 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Tijuana

59 posts
More
Quote:

Didn't work

Did you try in download mode?
19th December 2010, 06:03 PM   |  #8  

19 posts
Quote:

Did you try in download mode?

I tried it now with my laptop and it worked. I got the battery out and it is on. When i try to hard reset i can see a little text on the left top but it desapears after 1 second.
19th December 2010, 07:38 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Flag Tijuana

59 posts
More
Quote:

I tried it now with my laptop and it worked. I got the battery out and it is on. When i try to hard reset i can see a little text on the left top but it desapears after 1 second.

Did you put in Download mode then connected it or did you pull the battery off, connected it then turnd it on?
19th December 2010, 08:13 PM   |  #10  

19 posts
Quote:

Did you put in Download mode then connected it or did you pull the battery off, connected it then turnd it on?

I put my battery off then connected. I flashed the kdz rom and still not working.. this is very frustrating..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread