HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I can't say it enough be it this or any other ROM, Always Back-up your current stable ROM with Nandroid.
You will need a rooted Wildfire for this...
It is Froyo. 2.2.1
This ROM is extensively tested for its stability, reliability and fast performance.
Featured News: 2500+ Reported installs and no installation failure/ no bootloop/ no Rom crash/ none Non working hardware (Wifi,FM,Bluetooth) ..... Objective Achieved :: Insane Stability and everything working.
Download ----- SUnAaBh** v1.1
Mirrors ----- All Mirrors Here
Just Download and Flash these like a ROM from recovery.CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGES
1> Theme 1 This will give new Colourful animated ICONS, New Battery status meter with numeric percentage, different set of smileys(diff from default ones) and a new bootscreen. Screen capture of notification bar HERE.
2> Theme 2 This gives ..A Circular battery mod With Gradient color fill, 3D icon set for taskbar (Silver colour) and a nice decent rom independent BIOS+Android Bot bootanimation.
1> JAVA :: for JAVA (JBED) Go hereADDON PACKAGES and INSTALLERS
TO INSTALL:: go to menu> settings > applications > check unknown sources > Copy the attachment to SD card navigate to it using a file explorer (eg. androzip) and tap the downloaded APK file > choose install from the options
2> The OC kernel by HCDR.Jacob .. its a flashable zip works perfectly with the ROM. USE KERNEL v4.1 Do not use 4.2*
3> APP2SD some on you must have noticed that not all apps can be moved to SD so easily just Go HERE and get the patch. Connect your buzz/wildfire to PC (Charge only preferably) and run the patch. PM me if you have any difficulties.
ORGet darktremor APP2SD from here :: which is really nice.
4> Adblock Toggle on Download here and Flash it like a ROM.STOPS THE ANNOYING ADs. Thanks to Kevin.
5> GingerBread Keyboard Get it HERE WORKING WELL Thanks to alsgrigorjevs....Go to settings> languages and keyboard >> Make sure Gingerbread keyboard is ticked..To get the 3rd party keyboard, go to the area where the keyboard is visible / text is entered (example : compose a new text message), there, on the text area, tap the screen till you get an 'Edit Text' Popup with an 'Input Method' option. Select that, and, then, use the 3rd party keyboard you wish.
5> Live Wallpapers working with Launcher pro..Just install this file after this you can download and use live wallpapers from Market
6> 4 in 1 REBOOT MENU On popular demand here it is..
7> CHINESE handwriting :: Just check this post Thanks to loonychewy.
1> Original kernel To Revert BACK find the :: Original Kernel here.Flash the zip file just like a ROM from Recovery.REVERTING BACK TO ORIGINAL
2> Original theme (Stock) - In case you dont like the new battery mod or anything of the above theme you can revert back to original theme by flashing This just like you flashed above theme/rom from recovery.
INFORMATION LOG- Features**
- > (7th.feb.2011) Chinese handwriting support added.
- > (8th.jan.2011) Flashable zip for 4 in 1 ReBoot menu added in addons.
- > (7th.jan.2011) After so many people asking about live wallpapers i just tested and found that it works well with launcher pro..Just install this apk..
- > *(4th jan 2011) GingerBread Keyboard added GET IT HERE. Its a simple apk. download to SD and install (you will need to allow installations from unknown locations).
- >** Added new package (battery mod meter with percentage, new status bar icons, new bootscreen)..see Customization package in this post above.
- > More than 50 languages.
- > Rooted
- > Radio version 188.8.131.52H_184.108.40.206 (Newest)
- > Sense UI (patched for moving/rearranging screens when homescreen is pinch zoomed)
- > BusyBox
- > WiFi Hotspot (Working well)
- > App2SD (working well easy move apps to SD card--> Menu>settings>applications>manage applications> Choose ur app and move to SD New INFO: Just get the new Patch from the Addons links above and you can now move almost all downloaded app to SD
- > Bash Shell
- > De-odexed, zip-aligned, memory (RAM usage tweaked) and much more.
- > Adobe reader.
- > Spare Parts app.
- > All apps updating properly including Market and Google Maps.
- Please note that not many applications are added to provide freedom for users and to bring out an extremely reliable, fast and Stable ROM.
The OC Kernel by HCDR.Jacob is working perfectly with this ROM.(Yes WiFi is working.. ) GET IT HEREThis ROM wont delete your personal data from your SD card.
ScreenShots and more Info by DjoeN >>> Here and HERE
- None even after Extensive testing.. waiting for more feedback.. (Edit :: got the feedback :: No issues)
- People finding it difficult to connect to mobile networks check your APN settings from THIS POST
HOW TO ::
Wipe your Cache first .. then Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
JUST ONE STEP and you are done :: To Flash, the zip file needs to be copied to root of your SD card and flashed from recovery.
You can also use ROM Manager.
Step by Step guide for Beginners
- Copy the zip file to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your phone.
- Now press the down volume button and power on the phone.
- Now wait for few seconds and when phone finishes checking SD card, Press down volume, now recovery is highlighted Now select recovery(go into recovery) by pressing power button with recovery highlighted.
- In the recovery menu the optical track button works. So now choose the option Wipe your Cache, first .. then Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now Install zip from SD card using the track button and select by pressing the track button.>> Now choose the zip file to install i.e SUnAaBh v1.1
- Wait for a few seconds may be a minute and done ..reboot the phone it will then flash a new radio image.
- Again phone will auto reboot :: give it sometime the first boot takes a little time::: 5 to 10 minutes.
- Your new Rom is installed and ready to use. go through the initial setup.
- Have fun and give your feedback.
Thnx to Manuac for linpack score note its without OverClock and no JIT.
LINPACK Scores by DjoeN:: Different OC's
The third screenshot is how my homescreen looks with beautiful widgets, simi folder and Launcher pro installed.
**SUnAaBh is the name of Lord Shiva's (Hindu God) Bow, which is known to hit and bring down its target every time it fired an arrow, the bow was so heavy that it could only be lifted by Gods. (Just a little info in case anyone was interested to know about the name).
Loving it, switched from PuzzleRom to this today, no crashes as was happening with puzzle rom, backed up and reinstalled everything using MyBackup and went off without a hitch. I've applied the over clocking patch and angry birds is running at playable speed.
Keep up the awesome work!
hi out there,
this is my first post.
i just want to send a BIG thanks out there to warriorvibhu for his brilliant rom.
it works as promised and i did not have a single crash since installation (about 4 weeks). every feature of the original froyo works +oc to max.
Now that's some serious ****!
Really, great ROM, especialy with those new add-on packages. It's great, that You're still working on that.
Also, contrary to what I had reported earlier, GPS seems to be working fine.
So, if any one of You guys is looking for a good ROM wich is close to stock, yet a bit improved, I sincerly recommend sunaabh.
I come from CyanogenMod, thought of giving SUnAaBh a try. Till now this ROM has been very stable. I have not encountered any big problems as of yet. The battery life is definitely extended, i would say about 30% in my case. Going to be sticking with this for a while.
Thanks for sharing this ROM Warriorvibhu. Sweet work