Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA App
Still discussing as it turns out, how are things in CD?
Btw, I just checked the Sensation earlier against my better judgement... It didn't seem too enticing but it does feel extremely better on hand, friendlier and durable build though.
I thought I was gonna feel the tingle and impulse to buy but good thing I didn't. I still like my DHD better. Maybe it has a lot to do with the root issue and its a good thing to maybe wait for the EVO3DGSM to compare...
Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
I'm trying Honey Sense, I downloaded their files I got RIL, HSHD 6.2.1, Honeysense HD EXT4, HSHD 6.2.2 and Honesense HD 6.2.
I read the guide here on how to flash http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=FLASHING+ROM
but I'm pretty much confused on which one should I do first and etc. Like those two HSHD 6.2.1 and 6.2.2 what are those for?
Sorry if I'm bothering you guys.
1. Flash Honeysense HD EXT4 (this formats your partitions to use EXT4 filesystem.)
2. Flash Honeysense HD 6.2 (this is the complete ROM. it's a big file.)
3. Boot it up first.
4. Flash HSHD 6.2.2 (this is the current update.)
5. Go to Recovery again and flash the RIL.
6. Flash the Font Fix (found in the downloads site. download it first.)
7. Boot it up again.
And you're done.
Before connecting to the internet/wifi/3g, get on to the weather app, menu, settings, turn off weather sounds. This causes FC's.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|