Originally Posted by thenocturnalnurse
I'm trying Honey Sense, I downloaded their files I got RIL, HSHD 6.2.1, Honeysense HD EXT4, HSHD 6.2.2 and Honesense HD 6.2.
I read the guide here on how to flash http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...t=FLASHING+ROM
but I'm pretty much confused on which one should I do first and etc. Like those two HSHD 6.2.1 and 6.2.2 what are those for?
Sorry if I'm bothering you guys.
1. Flash Honeysense HD EXT4 (this formats your partitions to use EXT4 filesystem.)
2. Flash Honeysense HD 6.2 (this is the complete ROM. it's a big file.)
3. Boot it up first.
4. Flash HSHD 6.2.2 (this is the current update.)
5. Go to Recovery again and flash the RIL.
6. Flash the Font Fix (found in the downloads site. download it first.)
7. Boot it up again.
And you're done.
Before connecting to the internet/wifi/3g, get on to the weather app, menu, settings, turn off weather sounds. This causes FC's.
Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S III
Case: Capdase Alumor Case
Tablet: Apple iPad (2012)
Build: iOS v5.1
Case: Otterbox Defender Case 3rd Gen
Pen: SGP Kuel H12 Capacitive Pen
Add-ons: SGP Kuel 2.1A + 1A Car Charger