Used this old trick to bypass the Welcome/Activation screen:
1. On the Welcome screen with the touch the android to begin icon, do the following:
2. Tap the top left corner of the screen then
3. Tap the top right corner of the screen then
4. Tap the bottom right corner of the screen ( just above the grey bar along the bottom with emergency dial and change language in it) then
5. Tap the bottom left corner of the screen ( just above the grey bar along the bottom with emergency dial and change language in it).
6. Thatís it, should pop up the home screen shortly, if not retry. Remember not to drag your finger, simple tap top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left.
Looking good so far guys!
---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------
Are gapps built in or a separate flash for this ROM? I am assuming separate since Market (Google Play) closes immediately and I cannot add a Google account. That could explain why I had to bypass the activation screen. I do like it though. I am at work so I cannot flash gapps right now, I will try when I get home tonight.
AT&T LG Optimus G E970 with CarbonROM 4.4.4
Nook Color, HTC Flyer, Dell Venue 8 (Android) Android PC Stick:
J22 (RK3188) 4.4.2
HTC Touch/Pro/Pro 2/G1/Samsung Moment/Evo 4G/Nexus S 4G/iPhone 4/Lumia 521 WP 8.1