5,600,292 Members 36,506 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-[MikRoms]-[04/10/2011] - MikFroYo v4.61 -ReEngineered Sense - Odex+Mods+Themes

Tip us?

chogardjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1452

DONATE TO ME
Eric's link in the OP you will find another link to his folder. He has an inverted mms already there. I haven't tried it, because I use handcent now (thanks raybud), so I don't know how it works or if anything else is different. This is also why I haven't tried to make one up. There are already a few out there. JsChiSurf also made one, search in the themes thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post
i am using the mikfroyo blue theme and i would also love the options to have the battery toggle from charging to percent so u can see how much longer to fully charged

im still hoping for the inverted mms.apk with the mikfroyo blue theme

From a supercharged Evo!!
Projects & Stuff ~~>http://www.mediafire.com/?h9m3o9rmevub7

chogardjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1452

DONATE TO ME
I could throw a framework at UOT Kitchen and look at the xml for that type of charge or you could take your own framework there and pick you battery style. I could take a 100png battery charge xml and change the png's to he the same as the unchanged ones. I could make it pause between animations to show you your percent then supercharge the animation. This will show you the number through the entire charging process, even the animation. Thought about trying it once but haven't maybe I'll have to do that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post
i am using the mikfroyo blue theme and i would also love the options to have the battery toggle from charging to percent so u can see how much longer to fully charged

im still hoping for the inverted mms.apk with the mikfroyo blue theme

raybudd
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Hey Cho, you ever think about making a black or blue dialer for your blue theme. I would like to see it.
Raybudd

If I've helped you, please press 'Thanks'.

DEVICES
Sprint SGS3 using StrongSteve's Odexed Blue Holy Grail 3.8
Ainol Novo9 Spark using CT's CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3.1

mdixon4az
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by jklong03 View Post
A simple, sure fire way to prevent your market from updating is listed in a link in My Popular Solutions link below in my signature. Always has worked for me to prevent market updating itself and doesn't affect anything else.
Mine still has not updated.
Phone: Sprint Galaxy SIII
Rom: M.O.A.R. v6.0
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3
Kernel: Stock w/n00bz mods
SDCard: 32gb class 10

TEAM MiK
Since 1/27/11

chogardjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1452

DONATE TO ME
To he honest I have a lot of requests for it. I tried of one time but I couldn't find out where the numbers were in the system. So I had it a nice black background with black buttons that had royal blue edges. Problem was the numbers were black but had white background color and people complained they couldn't see the numbers in bright light. I never really dug into very deep but it might be about time to do that. Not just that but change that green Android on the incall screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybudd View Post
Hey Cho, you ever think about making a black or blue dialer for your blue theme. I would like to see it.

chogardjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1452

DONATE TO ME
And you used jklong's method? I heard others say it still did but not sure if they cleaned all of it out. I am ok with my white and blue themed market but kinda miss the black background. Didn't have any luck porting layouts from the framework to have that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdixon4az View Post
Mine still has not updated.

raybudd
Old
Thanks Meter 192
That would be nice to see the blue android on the incall screen. Just keeping with the theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chogardjr View Post
To he honest I have a lot of requests for it. I tried of one time but I couldn't find out where the numbers were in the system. So I had it a nice black background with black buttons that had royal blue edges. Problem was the numbers were black but had white background color and people complained they couldn't see the numbers in bright light. I never really dug into very deep but it might be about time to do that. Not just that but change that green Android on the incall screen.

Raybudd

If I've helped you, please press 'Thanks'.

DEVICES
Sprint SGS3 using StrongSteve's Odexed Blue Holy Grail 3.8
Ainol Novo9 Spark using CT's CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3.1

mdixon4az
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogardjr View Post
And you used jklong's method? I heard others say it still did but not sure if they cleaned all of it out. I am ok with my white and blue themed market but kinda miss the black background. Didn't have any luck porting layouts from the framework to have that.

No, just using your original blue market. Nothing is frozen in TB to prevent it. Just found it a little weird that it has not updated on it's own. Actually, is you new market on mediafire? Maybe I will just update it with that. I can live with the white background.
Phone: Sprint Galaxy SIII
Rom: M.O.A.R. v6.0
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3
Kernel: Stock w/n00bz mods
SDCard: 32gb class 10

TEAM MiK
Since 1/27/11

tx_jaycee
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Have this a whirl, had to go back to my nandroid. This mik version of CM7 is from the nightly from 1/26 or 1/28 and it would not connect with network or wifi. Even after a couple of wipes and reflashing. Amikam should try using either CM7-RC1 or nightly #40 as a base to try and work his magic."
I think he should use the gginggerbread ROM that is based on CM7-RC1 but includes 4G.

Phone : Sprint HTC ONE Black s-off
ROM : ViperOne 5.8
RADIO : 1.00.20.1108
Kernel : Elemental X 13.5.1
hboot: 1.44
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.0.4

chogardjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1452

DONATE TO ME
No its not up yet, forgot to save the original before starting the inverted work. Not a big deal easy to start over. But working on some other things now but I will post here when I get it back to blue and white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdixon4az View Post
No, just using your original blue market. Nothing is frozen in TB to prevent it. Just found it a little weird that it has not updated on it's own. Actually, is you new market on mediafire? Maybe I will just update it with that. I can live with the white background.

Tags
aamikam express, awesome_sauce, can't touch this, facepalm, fast, flash-cure, i mount susie in recovery, its got electrolytes!, jimmy snuka, mik, mikchat, mikevo, mikfroyo, mikjagger, miknuggets, optimized, powered by brawndo!, powered by mossad, sense-ational, team mik, the best evo rom, this rom is "evo"l, upgrayeddddd, yomama, zoomzoom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe