Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,728 Members 44,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-[MikRoms]-[04/10/2011] - MikFroYo v4.61 -ReEngineered Sense - Odex+Mods+Themes

Tip us?

jadeboy7
Old
(Last edited by jadeboy7; 2nd March 2011 at 08:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 609

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMIA View Post
I am either blind or I cant find it, but where is the download for 4.5?

I installed 4.4 with the blue rom but I am getting an error from wirelss tether app saying "unable to start tethering, are you rooted?" I used unrevoked3 then mikfroyo 4.4 and then the blue rom. I tried to fix permissions but that gives me an error occurred while attempting to run priviledged commands. I rooted my last phone with the same steps and had no issues. Am i missing something? Is there a fix? I was looking for 4.5 to see if this fixed the issue. Any help would be great.
The blue theme is not for 4.4. Also, 4.5 is clearly in the OP or you can download from themikmik.com. Also, follow this guide on the proper order to flash MikFroYo: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=8440

Edit: Didn't notice that aamikam changed the OP to link to themikmik.com. So you can get it from there.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
*Please press Thanks if I've helped you out*

Phone Info:

Phone: T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
HBoot: 3.16.0.0000
Baseband: 1.14.21331931.LA02_2G_20.30A.4145.01L
ROM: Stock (1.12.531.19)
Kernel: ElementalX-m8-0.9-Sense
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.2
Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC
Check out my app, Action Scheduler:

My Box folder: http://www.box.com/s/7m44xjv3b8rbgpy7vzjb

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 1/7/11

willsurg
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboothjr View Post
Ive been thinkng about buying a nook color and rooting it have any of you done this? what are your thoughts? could there one day be a MikNook
i did, easy to root the nook color, it works great as a tablet!!! honeycomb is still a bit experimental, however froyo runs great. I reccomend running off the sd card untill you get use to the rooting procedures etc.. this way you can't break anything. once you are more comfortable feel free to burn the nook, it is hard to brick, although not impossible

HTC EVO 3D (S=OFF)
ROM: CyanogenMod 10 - Disarmed Toaster - 0.1.6
Recovery: 4ext Touch Recovery
Bootloader: 1.40.1100
The Following User Says Thank You to willsurg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wayno-san
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeboy7 View Post
Check my mediafire folder for the "sd card fix all to 384" and you can open it and change it to 1024 if you want. If you can't do it, I'll do it for you in a little bit.

Thanks for the offer but it's cool. I already had the flash files from "Good and Evo", I just wasn't sure if that was the "proper" way to make the adjustment on this ROM. I flashed to 1024.

jadeboy7
Old
Thanks Meter 609

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayno-san View Post
Thanks for the offer but it's cool. I already had the flash files from "Good and Evo", I just wasn't sure if that was the "proper" way to make the adjustment on this ROM. I flashed to 1024.
Make sure it sticks. The way those files used to be done didn't work on MikFroYo because it was coded into the ROM.

Phone Info:

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 1/7/11

RickyMIA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
The blue theme is not for 4.4. Also, 4.5 is clearly in the OP or you can download from themikmik.com. Also, follow this guide on the proper order to flash MikFroYo: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=8440

Edit: Didn't notice that aamikam changed the OP to link to themikmik.com. So you can get it from there.

Thanks for your quick response. I guess I will try it that way. I only did unrevoked, then flashed 4.4, reboot, flashed Chogardjr-Blue-Theme-022711-signed. The ROM seems to work and its bad ass but something seems to be wrong with my root access. S-OFF is right but something is missing. Ill start from scratch and try with those instructions.

jadeboy7
Old
Thanks Meter 609

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks for your quick response. I guess I will try it that way. I only did unrevoked, then flashed 4.4, reboot, flashed Chogardjr-Blue-Theme-022711-signed. The ROM seems to work and its bad ass but something seems to be wrong with my root access. S-OFF is right but something is missing. Ill start from scratch and try with those instructions.
Sounds like a good idea. Do any other root apps work or you didn't try?

Phone Info:

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 1/7/11

nick1313
Old
Thanks Meter 751
Quote:
Follow this guide here. Works great. It will also show you how to unroot if you need to.
Nick

Check out The MikMik

Device: AT&T HTC One (M8)
Current Rom: Not Rooted
S-Off: Not Yet

mrwright83
Old
(Last edited by mrwright83; 2nd March 2011 at 08:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 47
I finally got it the way I want it. Thanks guys for the help.

http://db.tt/ePEw2Pe

selders59
Old
Thanks Meter 630
I got that from the widget I use "Battery Monitor"

Quote:
I don't believe the 2%. I would check "battery history" accessible from spare parts or a widget I have called "battery left widget".

DCoop
Old
(Last edited by DCoop; 2nd March 2011 at 08:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Don't worry about "bricking" your Evo, they are almost impossible to "brick" I have tried.

I thought I had bricked mine two nights ago, I was using ROM manager/ClockwordMod to do a backup. For some reason the backup didn't finish, it just stayed in the same state for 15 minutes or so, stuck. The only thing I could think of was to pull the battery, which I did. Then I tried to reboot and got the eternal white screen, that's when I got worried.

It wouldn't go into Recovery and I was certain I'd bricked the 'ol Evo. I decided to pull the SD card, put it in my laptop, and place the PC36update.zip for RA-supersonic v 2.3 on the card. Back in the Evo it goes and in boot it finds and installs RA 2.3, I think everything is going to be fine so I get to Restore backup, click on it, and find a Nandroid backup, I try to use it but I keep getting kicked out, then I remember it's only a DATA backup, not a complete Nandroid backup....I had moved the Nandroids to my laptop to increase SD space, BIG mistake.

Anyway I pulled the card again and copied a Nandroid BU to the proper folder, went back and everything worked fine and I got my MikFroyo and Evo back, what relief. I imagined having to deal with a bricked, rooted, ruined phone at the Sprint store. I've learned that if I'm going to go back and forth between Clockword and AmonRa I've got to have a backup on the SD from each.

I do wonder why the backup got stuck and never finished...

Evo 04 version
Nitrous 4.67 ROM
2.6.35 NitrousV0.4-SBC Kernel
PRI 2.33_003
PRL 60690

Tags
aamikam express, awesome_sauce, can't touch this, facepalm, fast, flash-cure, i mount susie in recovery, its got electrolytes!, jimmy snuka, mik, mikchat, mikevo, mikfroyo, mikjagger, miknuggets, optimized, powered by brawndo!, powered by mossad, sense-ational, team mik, the best evo rom, this rom is "evo"l, upgrayeddddd, yomama, zoomzoom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe