Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,591 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-[MikRoms]-[04/10/2011] - MikFroYo v4.61 -ReEngineered Sense - Odex+Mods+Themes

Tip us?

nick1313
Old
Thanks Meter 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by DssTrainer View Post
So what's the deal with "MikFroyo 4.6 odex II" on the mik site? I downloaded it and installed. It is just the default sprint rom.. is there a joke I missed somewhere?
No joke man. aamikam is going to get it so that the odex is themed.

Check here

Here

And Here

Many more...just search the thread for odex rom or 4.6 or something like that.
Nick

Check out The MikMik

Device: AT&T HTC One (M8)
Current Rom: Not Rooted
S-Off: Not Yet

selders59
Old
Thanks Meter 630
Like nick said just read up on it.
Yes it is like the stock rom now here is the "but".
1) odex roms can not be themed in the past. Mik took care of that, he is making it so if you want stock it can be customized like a deodexed rom.
2) Stock odex roms are not "optimized" for performance like what Mik has done with his 4.6 series.
So if you want a customizable stock rom 4.6 is for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DssTrainer View Post
So what's the deal with "MikFroyo 4.6 odex II" on the mik site? I downloaded it and installed. It is just the default sprint rom.. is there a joke I missed somewhere?

"Its Alive!"

xxRAMOTHxx
Old
Thanks Meter 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Like nick said just read up on it.
Yes it is like the stock rom now here is the "but".
1) odex roms can not be themed in the past. Mik took care of that, he is making it so if you want stock it can be customized like a deodexed rom.
2) Stock odex roms are not "optimized" for performance like what Mik has done with his 4.6 series.
So if you want a customizable stock rom 4.6 is for you.

"Its Alive!"
An it is faster than an F1 car at speed on the backstretch at Nurburgring!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Click to view
My Personal Setup

ibcenu
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Wow... gone for a day and 20 plus pages
I've a request, if it's a bad idea, no worries, just a thought. To mikfroyers that keep up with everything here in mik land....
ok... heres my thought. Start a thread called Mikinfo.
Post One. Have an intro stating this thread is only for information and updates with mifroyo. 4.xx - If you wish to follow or comment on the rom or have issues, please visit the main thread at xda.xxx...
Post 2. talk about all known issues, bugs (if any) Post links to all known fixes, tricks, themes. kernals etc etc.
post 3 plus... every day or so, post highlights or links to new issues, recap the day, or comments with possible eta's to new mikroms.
sort of a readers digest for MikFroyo for those that do not have time to keep up
Sprint S3

jadeboy7
Old
Thanks Meter 608

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibcenu View Post
Wow... gone for a day and 20 plus pages
I've a request, if it's a bad idea, no worries, just a thought. To mikfroyers that keep up with everything here in mik land....
ok... heres my thought. Start a thread called Mikinfo.
Post One. Have an intro stating this thread is only for information and updates with mifroyo. 4.xx - If you wish to follow or comment on the rom or have issues, please visit the main thread at xda.xxx...
Post 2. talk about all known issues, bugs (if any) Post links to all known fixes, tricks, themes. kernals etc etc.
post 3 plus... every day or so, post highlights or links to new issues, recap the day, or comments with possible eta's to new mikroms.
sort of a readers digest for MikFroyo for those that do not have time to keep up
Jklong03 kind of has #2 already. See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=945640

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
*Please press Thanks if I've helped you out*

Phone Info:

Phone: T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
HBoot: 3.16.0.0000
Baseband: 1.14.21331931.LA02_2G_20.30A.4145.01L
ROM: Stock (1.12.531.19)
Kernel: ElementalX-m8-0.9-Sense
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.2
Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC
Check out my app, Action Scheduler:

My Box folder: http://www.box.com/s/7m44xjv3b8rbgpy7vzjb

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 1/7/11

pongoface
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxRAMOTHxx View Post
So all the battery discussion got me going. Here are some screenies. All I can say is wow.... this is my first run at killing it after charging all the way up. It's at 19% as I type this.

Hey Aarron look at the sleeping mas.... nice right?

Going to hit thanks for you an coiledwire today!

Sorry for the many screenies but wanted kernel and all in there.

Have a great day fellow Mikkers!

Going to hit Miks thanks as well for building 4.6. Loving me some Odex baby!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
Are you using setcpu or anything. Would love to get sleeping mahs below 100.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
Hardware: Evo 3D 0003
Rom: Mik 0.9
Kernal: Net's Silverneedle
Theme: EVOZone Sanace Skin
Recovery: TeamWin

nick1313
Old
(Last edited by nick1313; 16th March 2011 at 05:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 748
Default 4x2 calendar agenda widget

Ok I can't seem to find the MikFroYo-v4.3-4x5-Workspace-Calendar-Agenda-4x2 version for 4.5. The link in post 4 for chingy's stuff doesn't work and I went through his OP and his files and can't find it anywhere. This v4.3 says it will work with 4.4 but doesn't say it will work with 4.5. I know, I know only one way to find out, but...I wanted to see if I could find the one originally designed for v4.5

EDIT: I think I just found it. Must have scrolled right over it.
Nick

Check out The MikMik

altumax
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1313 View Post
And by wipe you did a factory reset right? Did you format your sd card? What kind of SD card do you have? OEM 8gb one?

EDIT: If you created a sig with all you info it would help us trouble shoot to. Be sure to follow the link in my sig for mitchell guide to flash.
I did a factory reset, but I also formatted the SD card in order to setup the ext 3 partition. Could this be the problem? ... and if so, what can I do to reverse it?

Lastly, I have a 16gb class 4 Kingston SD card and it has not once had a problem since I got it less than a week after release day for the EVO.

Thanks again!

nick1313
Old
(Last edited by nick1313; 16th March 2011 at 05:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by altumax View Post
I did a factory reset, but I also formatted the SD card in order to setup the ext 3 partition. Could this be the problem? ... and if so, what can I do to reverse it?

Lastly, I have a 16gb class 4 Kingston SD card and it has not once had a problem since I got it less than a week after release day for the EVO.

Thanks again!
Not sure...I would say try it without the ext3 partition and see if it works. Did you follow the guide in my sig?

EDIT: Oh and to reverse the sdext3 use sd formatter, I dropboxed for you here. Not sure what you used but that will format ext3 partitions. You could also go back through AmonRa and set the sizes back to 0. Then flash the ROM. Did you download the ROM from http://themikmik.com
Nick

Check out The MikMik

nick1313
Old
Thanks Meter 748
Default Wireless Tether Icon

What you guys think? Going to change my icon for the wireless tether to match all the rest of my red.

I assume once I get it changed I will have to push it with adb? Or since it's not in the /system/app folder I won't need to do that? It's in the /data/app folder. Or do you still need to push it that way?

Should I make it a flashable?
Nick

Check out The MikMik

Tags
aamikam express, awesome_sauce, can't touch this, facepalm, fast, flash-cure, i mount susie in recovery, its got electrolytes!, jimmy snuka, mik, mikchat, mikevo, mikfroyo, mikjagger, miknuggets, optimized, powered by brawndo!, powered by mossad, sense-ational, team mik, the best evo rom, this rom is "evo"l, upgrayeddddd, yomama, zoomzoom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe