FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Nero v3 - Team Whiskey - 12/22/10

22nd December 2010, 10:59 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Just flashed to Nero v3. Extremely fast as stated but I miss the nice transition pop-ups, where the menu bubbles kinda rotate and flip onto the screen. Maybe it's just me since it states that the Nexus S transition menus are included so.. who knows. Great rom anyways!
 
 
22nd December 2010, 11:08 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wi-Fi calling?
Any chance of getting wi-fi calling added? No reception in my house otherwise...

Maybe I missed it in the current build listing.
Using Nero beta 2 still.
Very fast and solid.

TY for the great work!
Cheers!

BB
22nd December 2010, 11:11 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
do you have the link for the front facing camera version of the camera app?


this is the only ting that your rom is missing for me :/
Last edited by kevinngu; 22nd December 2010 at 11:13 AM.
22nd December 2010, 11:22 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I keep forgetting to say this: Why do all Nero ROMs come with OCLF that is Version 2.2.8, when 2.3.1 is available?

*Edit: Was this because the new version took out the ability to root?
22nd December 2010, 11:25 AM |#15  
HRodMusic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seojuhwan

I keep forgetting to say this: Why do all Nero ROMs come with OCLF that is Version 2.2.8, when 2.3.1 is available?

*Edit: Was this because the new version took out the ability to root?

that could be why bro lol, i cant wait to flash this tomorrow, does this have the nexus s shutoff like the old tv thing?
The Following User Says Thank You to HRodMusic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2010, 11:30 AM |#16  
winhwah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinngu

do you have the link for the front facing camera version of the camera app?


this is the only ting that your rom is missing for me :/

Here you go! the zip folder contains the i9000 camera apk and firmware. I pulled it from the first version of Nero v1. It works great for me since I have FFC mod.

http://hotfile.com/dl/91205169/c3e4be3/Camera.zip.html
The Following User Says Thank You to winhwah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2010, 11:32 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRodMusic

does this have the nexus s shutoff like the old tv thing?

lol accidentally clicked thanks for quote...

anyway, no it does not have that...
22nd December 2010, 11:34 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winhwah

Here you go! the zip folder contains the i9000 camera apk and firmware. I pulled it from the first version of Nero v1. It works great for me since I have FFC mod.

http://hotfile.com/dl/91205169/c3e4be3/Camera.zip.html




ahh so how would i go about to installing this on to my phone?
22nd December 2010, 11:39 AM |#19  
winhwah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinngu

ahh so how would i go about to installing this on to my phone?

If you haven't flashed yet, just replaced the files located in the /system/app with these 2 files. It will over-write it.

If you already flashed then adb push command is the only way I see.

Anyone has other solution you're welcome to add on since I am not an expert in this field.
22nd December 2010, 11:41 AM |#20  
651stp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seojuhwan

lol accidentally clicked thanks for quote...

anyway, no it does not have that...

the reason is because that version of OCLF is the version that was put in there that works with Whiskey's roms. using or updating others i beleive will screw it up.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes