Tip us?

Adiost
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 471

DONATE TO ME
Wink [ROM] Gingerbread

Yep. It is Gingerbread.
Pic: clip2net.com/clip/m24930/1293160187-clip-437kb.png (Sry for poor quality lol, my only camera is my phone, so I got pic from ****ty webcam).
Actually, I don't think that I can release... even nightly build before 2011 and that's why so:
- Camera, Accelerometer, GPS, Bluetooth, Light sensor, LED, Speaker - not working at all
- More than half of apps crashes.
- Power management. The only way to turn off the phone - ejecting battery lol
- Absolute unstability. Freezes, lags, random crashes etc.

What's done:
- Yaaaay I launched it! (I mean nothing.)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adiost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Adiost
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 471

DONATE TO ME
Okaaay, I can't install any apps -_- Installer crashes right after launching

Briix
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiost View Post
Yep. It is Gingerbread.
Pic: clip2net.com/clip/m24930/1293160187-clip-437kb.png (Sry for poor quality lol, my only camera is my phone, so I got pic from ****ty webcam).
Actually, I don't think that I can release... even nightly build before 2011 and that's why so:
- Camera, Accelerometer, GPS, Bluetooth, Light sensor, LED, Speaker - not working at all
- More than half of apps crashes.
- Power management. The only way to turn off the phone - ejecting battery lol
- Absolute unstability. Freezes, lags, random crashes etc.

What's done:
- Yaaaay I launched it! (I mean nothing.)
But it's a start

ali ba
Old
(Last edited by ali ba; 24th December 2010 at 03:05 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 252
Please, don't release gingerbread before I do. That hurts my feelings.

No, I'll be serious now so here's a serious status report for you. If you want me to I can provide you with an update package later today. Some sort of present for you, because it's Christmas, right?

Working, but framework code not updated: LED
Not working, backports (hopefully) in progress: GPS
Not working, but known: Camcorder

Everything else is running stable for a few hours now.
I don't use the XDA forum regularly any more. Too much distraction, not enough fun. Coding is fun.

If you see me posting I'm most likely disoriented and intended to use G+ or write exceptionally great code in Visual Basic. My G+ profile is actually a good source for random nonsense, unlike this signature which solely exists to divide this post and the next one.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ali ba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Adiost
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 471

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali ba View Post
Please, don't release gingerbread before I do. That hurts my feelings.

No, I'll be serious now so here's a serious status report for you. If you want me to I can provide you with an update package later today. Some sort of present for you, because it's Christmas, right?

Working, but framework code not updated: LED

Not working, backports (hopefully) in progress: GPS, Camera

Not working but being investigated right now: media playback (all sorts of mp3, etc).

Everything else is running stable for a few hours now.
I will not, I'm gonna create a really stable rom, with all features working. So don't worry, I'll release gingerbread not before february
The Following User Says Thank You to Adiost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ali ba
Old
(Last edited by ali ba; 26th December 2010 at 11:17 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 252
I know that I said I wouldn't have a present for you because that stuff is still not doing what I want (not at all!) and not near a release candidate.

But, well, who cares. Merry Christmas.

See, that's what you get when you make me sad: A ROM that doesn't work at all with lots of issues. Hah! Your fault!
I don't use the XDA forum regularly any more. Too much distraction, not enough fun. Coding is fun.

If you see me posting I'm most likely disoriented and intended to use G+ or write exceptionally great code in Visual Basic. My G+ profile is actually a good source for random nonsense, unlike this signature which solely exists to divide this post and the next one.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ali ba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andrekua
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiost View Post
I will not, I'm gonna create a really stable rom, with all features working. So don't worry, I'll release gingerbread not before february
One man show and you only need 2 months? pretty awesome compared to HTC...

ali ba
Old
(Last edited by ali ba; 26th December 2010 at 11:17 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 252
Yeah, too stupid to build sources correctly. Don't use that old version any more.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ali ba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheGrammarFreak
Old
Thanks Meter 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali ba View Post
I know that I said I wouldn't have a present for you because that stuff is still not doing what I want (not at all!) and not near a release candidate.

But, well, who cares. Merry Christmas.

See, that's what you get when you make me sad: A ROM that doesn't work at all with lots of issues. Hah! Your fault!
Effing insane! Cheers man.
Nexus 4: CM10.2
Nexus 7: CM10.2

Twitter | Blog
The Following User Says Thank You to TheGrammarFreak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gyroing
Old
(Last edited by gyroing; 24th December 2010 at 06:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
thx Ali x100000
how long take for first boot? i wait more that 5 min .

Tags
2.3, gingerbread, htc, legend