FORUMS

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

[59 ROMs]Windows Phone 7 Global Unbranding for HD7, To Be Re-Designed, by ansar.

2,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,849
 
By ansar.ath.gr, Retired Recognized Developer on 27th December 2010, 01:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Dear forum members,

Due to the status of current development, i hope good news for all, the thread will be re-designed.

Regards, ansar.
Last edited by ansar.ath.gr; 9th March 2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Re-designed due to development
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th December 2010, 05:02 AM |#2  
deviusdragger's Avatar
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
I'd be interested in something like this, ready to get all this blOATWARE of my phone!
27th December 2010, 06:00 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Revere, MA
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviusdragger

I'd be interested in something like this, ready to get all this blOATWARE of my phone!

what bloatware? You can uninstall any carrier installed applications without modifying the phone you know.
27th December 2010, 10:59 AM |#4  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,849
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscentral

what bloatware? You can uninstall any carrier installed applications without modifying the phone you know.

Hi,

The new generation ROMs will allow flashing between operators and devices.

So you can have in your device the latest radio, spl and os from other operators.

Regards, ansar.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2010, 01:41 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
pls tell me ..i want to de brand tmobile from hd7 thanks
27th December 2010, 04:44 PM |#6  
MOster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxfordtown
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar.ath.gr

Hi,

The new generation ROMs will allow flashing between operators and devices.

So you can have in your device the latest radio, spl and os from other operators.

Regards, ansar.

We're all chomping at the bit for this. MobileTechWorld is saying this will be a "slow news week," but somehow I disagree.
27th December 2010, 05:34 PM |#7  
sutt359's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In WP Land
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Please please make one for o2uk if you need someone to test let me know...
27th December 2010, 06:24 PM |#8  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,849
 
More
Hi,

Already finished with unbranding the following:

HTC_Europe operator to:

O2_DE rom version 1.14.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_DE rom version 1.61.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_UK rom version 1.19.206.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

In O2_UK i saw the blue splash screen with the O2 at the center, it is fantastic.

Now working on the reverse options:

- From O2_DE to HTC_Europe and O2_UK and

- From O2_UK to O2_DE and HTC_Europe.

Regards, ansar.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2010, 07:17 PM |#9  
ceesheim's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks Meter: 2,232
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar.ath.gr

Hi,

Already finished with unbranding the following:

HTC_Europe operator to:

O2_DE rom version 1.14.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_DE rom version 1.61.207.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

O2_UK rom version 1.19.206.01 and 3 Radio & Bootloader options

In O2_UK i saw the blue splash screen with the O2 at the center, it is fantastic.

Now working on the reverse options:

- From O2_DE to HTC_Europe and O2_UK and

- From O2_UK to O2_DE and HTC_Europe.

Regards, ansar.

and where are all those rom's for us to test ?
27th December 2010, 07:20 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Ehm... And What about Asian to Europe and viceversa? Could we hope to see it or it is a different change and need you to go deeply on it?
thx & rgds
27th December 2010, 08:12 PM |#11  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,849
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bef

Ehm... And What about Asian to Europe and viceversa? Could we hope to see it or it is a different change and need you to go deeply on it?
thx & rgds

Hi

It is possible and will be the next ones before moving to Mozart, Surround and Trophy.

Downloads it is possible to start today.

Regards, ansar.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes