OP dcordes

28th December 2010, 06:29 PM   |  #111  
Flag /home/kay/android-sdk-linux/
Thanks Meter: 93

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dawg 23

What Energy rom? I can not get it to boot up. It will start then reboot the phone. I have Energy Rom(latest) with 8GB Class 2 with Radio 2.10.50.26.

Any suggestions?

Got myself the 28244 touch of glass build, with 2.15.50.14 radio. Try formatting your card and copy over only the linux folder and its contents. It worked for me. Even managed to get the interface up and running.

I was able to surf the net, though oddly enough, can't make any phonecalls *shrugs*
Last edited by bloodychaos; 28th December 2010 at 06:32 PM.
28th December 2010, 06:52 PM   |  #112  
Flag Snina
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Donate to Me
More
Great job for the devs making this possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschurchman

but i would love bluetooth, to allow a bluetooth keyboard. this would make the HD2 + ope office a real option!!

I too would love bluetooth enabled. I understand that this would be a major obstacle, since linux drivers for the HD2 (hardware input/output peripherals) are not available :( It would be great to roam the "desktop" with a bluetooth mouse
28th December 2010, 07:23 PM   |  #113  
Flag Northfield
Thanks Meter: 11

222 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodychaos

Got myself the 28244 touch of glass build, with 2.15.50.14 radio. Try formatting your card and copy over only the linux folder and its contents. It worked for me. Even managed to get the interface up and running.

I was able to surf the net, though oddly enough, can't make any phonecalls *shrugs*

Thank you. The third reformat did the trick. Got it up and running.
28th December 2010, 07:34 PM   |  #114  
Flag Snina
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ng-gdata

during startup it says: reboot in 5 seconds...well and then it reboots
Any idea what might be the cause? Radio? sd-card?
Radio version: 2.15.50.14 (works with android)
SD card: 8GB Class 2

Launch it manually (execute haret.exe from within a file manager) - don't use any launcher. And make sure that your Ubuntu is in the "linux" folder on root of your SD card (don't rename it)

had the same problem, but this fixes everything ;)
28th December 2010, 07:51 PM   |  #115  
Thanks Meter: 25

808 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortk

For those people not getting the unity interface, I did this:
I clicked on my storage card on the desktop, then clicked the purple computer icon in the toolbar, then clicked file system, usr, share, applications, login items. Clicked unlock, entered "ubuntu" as password, changed the login environment to the netbook one (instead of blank), then clicked close.

Then rebooted:
Pressed the lock icon on topmost taskbar, switch user, clicked power button and shut down, rebooted.

That worked but when I rebooted keyboard was sat in front, when I hid the keyboard it hid the gui and it wouldnt come back up.

Too buggy to be useful at this stage, impossible to get into menus and use generally as mouse pointer is all over the place.
28th December 2010, 08:34 PM   |  #116  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
More
Just installed it and after restarting I got the menu...
Now I tried connecting a mouse with a (self-built) Y-cable.
The Y-cable worked perfectly ond the v0.2, but now it seems to have problems...

I connected everything (1 to the computer, 1 to the mouse, 1 to the hd2) like I did with v0.2, started the phone, started haret, but it just doesn't recognize my mouse... why? It recognize the power and runs on external power, but my mouse just doesn't work...
Am I doing it properly?

Thanks for your help...
Last edited by Luke3113; 28th December 2010 at 08:38 PM.
28th December 2010, 09:05 PM   |  #117  
Providence

46 posts
More
how the hell does this download work? im confused with this torrent stuff never done it before can someone lead me?
28th December 2010, 09:46 PM   |  #118  

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t76sTaNg

how the hell does this download work? im confused with this torrent stuff never done it before can someone lead me?

Just download uTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com) - install it and double click on the torrent-file.
Choose a destination and confirm the download.
You will now download the build from other users (seeders), but you will also share some parts and upload them to other peers.

OR:
Use the mirrors you'll find in this thread (like the darkstone's one)
28th December 2010, 09:56 PM   |  #119  

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke3113

Just installed it and after restarting I got the menu...
Now I tried connecting a mouse with a (self-built) Y-cable.
The Y-cable worked perfectly ond the v0.2, but now it seems to have problems...

I connected everything (1 to the computer, 1 to the mouse, 1 to the hd2) like I did with v0.2, started the phone, started haret, but it just doesn't recognize my mouse... why? It recognize the power and runs on external power, but my mouse just doesn't work...
Am I doing it properly?

Thanks for your help...

exactly the same here I even used a usb hub with no luck ... i see that this 0.3 is not official and only a modification to its user interface lets call it 0.2.1
28th December 2010, 10:28 PM   |  #120  
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
sorry for my noobish question .. but , if i have an android build on my phone can i run this ubuntu ? they don't have any conflict ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
支持!!!!!
Previous Thread Next Thread