XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

[BATT w/ CASE-MOD] Mugen 4500mAh, Seidio Rugged xtended w/Pics 50+hr uptime!

OP Techronico

18th March 2011, 11:07 PM   |  #31  
Earth
Thanks Meter: 2

155 posts
The few Mugen batteries tested on batterybro.org have tested really bad, that's why I commented previously that I won't mind having it tested. I'm using the 3500mah Seidio and I'm getting wonderful battery life.
20th March 2011, 02:32 PM   |  #32  
Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 11

563 posts
More
i installed nets kernel, set ondemand on setcpu.. fully charged it night before last, has been off charger all day yesterday, all night, and titanium backup came on to do the backup routine last night so the screen was on all night, and i have it says: 56% 26hrs left.
21st March 2011, 12:20 AM   |  #33  
Memphis, TN

563 posts
More
35% 16hours.
21st March 2011, 01:24 PM   |  #34  
Memphis, TN

563 posts
More
27% 12 hours
8th April 2011, 07:58 AM   |  #35  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santa Clara
Thanks Meter: 84

379 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackwaresupport

i installed nets kernel, set ondemand on setcpu.. fully charged it night before last, has been off charger all day yesterday, all night, and titanium backup came on to do the backup routine last night so the screen was on all night, and i have it says: 56% 26hrs left.

What are your current results? Have they changed at all since this post? Better or worse.
11th April 2011, 03:13 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Doh. Nevermind. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
Last edited by zer0interrupt; 11th April 2011 at 04:14 AM.
8th June 2011, 09:19 PM   |  #37  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santa Clara

379 posts
More
Updated OP with new pics...

Also, the only way to get the results you are looking for with this battery is with an SBC kernel or external charger or charge with phone off.

SBC is the lesser hassle unless your phone blows up or catches fire or turns radio active.
12th June 2011, 09:11 AM   |  #38  
Flag St louis
Thanks Meter: 71

798 posts
More
I really wish someone would run some of the same tests that battery boss does so we can figure out how much capacity this battery really has, because I would be really interested in it if it is at least 4200+.
13th June 2011, 07:15 AM   |  #39  
OP Senior Member
Flag Santa Clara

379 posts
More
I don't care about battery boss' tests (no disrespect). Ill begrudgingly have to take the Crapple Fanboy approach and say their motto "It just works". This is with the understanding that you will have to use an SBC Kernel... (though don't get into that discussion here please).

Although if someone can prove that I've been hallucinating the 50+ hr battery life then bring it (in a professional/respectful manner).

EDIT: oh and one more thing, I don't do any OC/UC to gain additional battery life (though I am interested in it but haven't found a good thread to learn from start to finish)
Last edited by Techronico; 13th June 2011 at 07:18 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, case, extended, mugen, seidio, seidio>mugen
Previous Thread Next Thread